Create Account

Quebec Punishment/ Rule Change

Good morning SHL,

During the April 26th sim, the Quebec City Citadelles played goaltender Tyler Ward during their sims that day. However, Edmonton had called up the player in question prior to the sim taking place. However, based on the letter of the rulebook, this needs to be clarified further.

In section 2.d.vii. of the SMJHL Rulebook, it’s stated that:

Code:
SHL GMs must give advance notice of a call-up via the thread as well as PM. They must notify the respective SMJHL GMs no later than one sim before the call-up. If the teams agree, they may call the player up earlier.

It was determined that the one sim (roughly 24 hours) portion was fulfilled in terms of a PM/DM from EDM to QCC management, however the forum post was not fulfilled in the same time frame, posted just a half hour before the SMJHL sim was about to occur.
In this, we believe that a miscommunication of the rule, and by both team’s managements, is as fault, more so than any one party.

Therefore, due to this, SMJHL HO has rules that the Quebec City Citadelles must play an additional two (2) back-up games this season to make-up for the two (2) games they played with the player in question on roster. However, because of the confusion between multiple managements, we will be waiving any fines against Quebec City, and will be clarifying the rule going forward as stated below.

Code:
SHL GMs must give advance notice of a call-up to the management team of the respective SMJHL team their send-down is on, at least 24 hours in advance of a call-up. This will be done via PMs AND the Call-Up Thread. In the thread, SHL GMs must clarify for what sims they will be calling up players and tag the respective SMJHL GMS. Failure to do so will result in the player not being called-up for that day's sim and they may play on the roster of the SMJHL team.

We hope this will help make intentions clear. As always, SMJHL HO values your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop them here or pm me directly to talk.

Thank you for your time!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

first

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Accept

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

fourth-ish

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

first

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

evok and fae bad, take them away to jail

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

04-28-2021, 11:53 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: evok and fae bad, take them away to jail

Maybe that's their kink?

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

this is egregious. i get BANNED for gnomedabbing and faelex and evok get off with a slap on the wrist for this EGREGIOUS and clearly MALICIOUS error.

This should be remedied by them forfeiting their S58 Four Star Cup.

Who did they play in the finals again? I don't recall... but whoever it was should be awarded the cup instead...

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Edmonton and Junior goalie infractions name a better duo.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

04-28-2021, 11:59 AMZootTX Wrote:
04-28-2021, 11:53 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: evok and fae bad, take them away to jail

Maybe that's their kink?

only if im in there with them

I get punishing Faelax he absolutely deserves it but #FreeEvok!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Don't play your backups correctly? Straight to jail.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

04-28-2021, 12:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Edmonton and Junior goalie infractions name a better duo.

Edmonton and Brady McIn-

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: fuckowls.png]

I blame @TheCC

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3