Create Account

HIRED: S59 SHL HO
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 01:18 PM by nour.)

Hello SHL Community,

Head Office has 2 seats open to join us in eternal damnation for the upcoming season! I wanna personally thank @reid and @Allegiant who have been major helps in Head Office, thank you so much for the time you've given to the role.

According to the SHL Rulebook, anyone with a player currently in either the SHL or the SMJHL is eligible to apply for a position in the head office. A member may not simultaneously hold an SHL GM or Co-GM position as well as an SHL Head Office position.

The responsibilities of SHL Head Office members include but aren't limited to:

Code:
Taking part in suggesting, discussing, and voting on potential rule changes to the SHL Rulebook.
Daily maintenance of the SHL
Creating and tracking the offseason regression list
Organizing and running the SHL Draft
Keeping track of GM offseason duties

To apply, please send an application to me or Nour, here or on Discord (nour#1420 & Luke#4181), containing the following:

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Activity Level[/b]:

[b]Seasons on the SHL[/b]:

[b]Prior experience in the SHL or other leagues that could help you with this role[/b]:

[b]Main Issues facing the SHL and how you'd approach a resolution[/b]:

[b]Anything else you feel should be mentioned as part of your application[/b]:

All of the vacant positions will be appointed by the SHL Commissioner. The Owners reserve the right to veto an appointment made to the SHL Head Office by the SHL Commissioner at any time.

Applications will close on June 5th, 2021 and we'll announce the hirings soon after, best of luck everyone!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'm BACK!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

hire me

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

:eyes:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Apples

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

No pay? Smh keep your slave job

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Pt Pass.

bump, 2 days

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-03-2021, 10:03 AMluketd Wrote: bump, 2 days
is that a threat?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

what about the other spots that have to be opened this season?

I'm applying so that no one can kick me from Official Discord for dabbing @Ragnaron his birthday

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 04:46 PM by Pingy Pingu.)

Username: oogley boogley

Activity Level: oogley boogley

Seasons on the SHL: oogley boogley

Prior experience in the SHL or other leagues that could help you with this role: oogley boogley

Main Issues facing the SHL and how you'd approach a resolution: oogley boogley

Anything else you feel should be mentioned as part of your application: and oogley boogley

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

bump, last day for apps

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Hey y'all! Thank you to everyone who applied to be a part of SHL HO this coming season! We got some great apps this time around and it's the first time we've had an opportunity to bring in new members with reid and alle stepping down, so it's an exciting time for us to bring in some fresh faces to the team. Without further ado, your 2 newest HO members are @tommysalami and @hhh81! These 2 both bring an incredible wealth of experience from all over the site, and their apps really showed a keen understanding of the SHL's current landscape and what we can do, with their help, to improve it. I'm a big fan of both these guys and I speak for everyone in HO when I say we are really excited to work with them! Congrats guys!

Also @Citizen of Adraa says hi

Also @trella told me to say @Fitted2106 smells like onions and raw sewage

Also @Keygan told me to tell everyone that @GeckoeyGecko says "e"

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

That's pog

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]