Create Account

S59 All-Rookie Team
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 09:48 AM by FuzzSHL.)

Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl
S59 All-Rookie Team
Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl

Please refer to this post which outlines the changes in the End-of-Season All-League teams and the voting format for this season and onward.

F - Xavier Doom Specters @JKortesi81
F - Vaseline Podcalzone Argonauts @bdu754
F - "Long" John Donair Panthers @GCool
D - Evangelos Giannopoulos Steelhawks @JSS
D - Jasper Maximov Aurora @enigmatic
G - Mat Smith syndicate @Matteo

Voting Results

It has come to my attention that Teddy Murphy was not in fact a rookie, but actually a 2nd season player. For transparency, the SHL All-Star Committee received a spreadsheet that was put together by a member of the Awards Committee that had a specific tab for rookie skaters. I assume that because of the name change, FHM recognized him as a rookie and that is why he was listed on the spreadsheet as a rookie as well. Further steps will be taken to ensure this does not happen again in the future. I want to extend my sincerest apologies to both @trashae and @JR95, this mistake was purely unintentional. The team has been updated to reflect the true rookie with the next most votes.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Panthers

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 05:52 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

MATTY AND BEEEEEG

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 07:33 AM by hhh81.)

Teddy Murphy isn't a rookie, though. He was a rookie in s58

Otherwise looks good; roughly the same folks I considered with awards

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-17-2021, 07:25 AMhhh81 Wrote: Teddy Murphy isn't a rookie, though. He was a rookie in s58

Name change and he makes it lmao

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

ya might want to re tally those votes (sorry @trashae )

That's a fun snafu.

We've also decided that if you change your name, you're a rookie from here on out. So good luck to future Season 60 Rookie of the Year Gabriel Johnsen!

Anyway, for "transparency", we were given the Awards Team excel sheet to work with (to make it easier) and he was included with the rookies. Simple mistake, and yeah, the name change definitely didn't have anyone question it. Awesome.

I'm assuming we'll end up going with the next person in line (seems to make the most sense), but we'll wait for Fuzz before finalizing that.

Sorry everyone.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

06-17-2021, 07:50 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: That's a fun snafu.

We've also decided that if you change your name, you're a rookie from here on out. So good luck to future Season 60 Rookie of the Year Gabriel Johnsen!

Anyway, for "transparency", we were given the Awards Team excel sheet to work with (to make it easier) and he was included with the rookies. Simple mistake, and yeah, the name change definitely didn't have anyone question it. Awesome.

I'm assuming we'll end up going with the next person in line (seems to make the most sense), but we'll wait for Fuzz before finalizing that.

Sorry everyone.

Fuck ya, but what happens if we all change our name to gabriel johnson? Do we all win Rookie of the Year?

Sorry everyone.

Next time if you guys want to get rookies by unique ID instead of name let me know. This is a mistake that’s funny looking back on

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Sorry everyone.
No worries! I'm uniquely positioned to have noticed it because I wanted to vote him for Jesster and realized he wasn't a rookie xD

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-17-2021, 07:57 AMhhh81 Wrote:

Sorry everyone.
No worries! I'm uniquely positioned to have noticed it because I wanted to vote him for Jesster and realized he wasn't a rookie xD

does he show up as a rookie in the file? I know in juniors we have that issue with DFAs and such but never looked at a name change and how that affects how players are labled

06-17-2021, 07:52 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

Sorry everyone.

Fuck ya, but what happens if we all change our name to gabriel johnson? Do we all win Rookie of the Year?

I think everyone would have to retire and never play here again.

Update Page
Player Page

06-17-2021, 09:04 AMJKortesi81 Wrote:
06-17-2021, 07:52 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Fuck ya, but what happens if we all change our name to gabriel johnson? Do we all win Rookie of the Year?

I think everyone would have to retire and never play here again.

Where do we sign up? Im all in

06-17-2021, 09:06 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-17-2021, 09:04 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: I think everyone would have to retire and never play here again.

Where do we sign up? Im all in

You need to donate $8,000,000 to the SHL Go Fund Me that helps support underprivileged Gabes.

Bring your receipt here and we’ll move on with the process.

Update Page
Player Page

06-17-2021, 07:54 AMluketd Wrote:

Sorry everyone.

Next time if you guys want to get rookies by unique ID instead of name let me know. This is a mistake that’s funny looking back on

Hopping in your DMs

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]