Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

fun fact about flacko lagerfield, he is the only player in shl history to wear number 47 and play for the buffalo stampede franchise as well as be named flacko lagerfield

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:26 PM by boom.)

William Hartmann led the Vancouver Whalers in scoring in S54 - with 10 goals and 24 points. I don’t know if it’s a record for the fewest points by a team’s leading scorer in SMJHL history, but it’s so bad it almost has to be. He was at 425 TPE too.

In addition, Hartmann has never played in a final in any season or tournament. He has 1730 TPE.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Fun fact, Burlok is the only player who's WJC stats are way better as a 155 TPE new create than at any other point in their WJC career. Also I was playing defense (?) in that tournament where I managed to put up 11 points-- a total that I wouldn't even reach HALF of in the remainder of my WJC eligibility. 4 points was my next best. Bad.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Here's a good one actually. Greyson Cooper has the highest plus minus of any player on the Citadelles when Nor Dekes is starting as a backup in place of the current starter (aka this stat only rang true last season). No clue why it was the case but it was!

Aron Hernadivic holds both the smjhl and shl records for assists in a season, passing is definitely not an RNG stat and I am definitely not lucky to have both these records

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Ethan Duncan played defense in his first World Juniors tournament. He scored only one assist in the entire tournament despite playing on the first pairing for Team USA.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Here's a fun fact: Alex Light, my previous player, is named after me irl. I made a direct translation of my real name into english. It's always been the name I use because of the character limit in many games.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I have the lowest reputation in this league besides excluding users who have been punished. It started as a joke, but slowly spiraled out of control, with my rep now being -32. Sad!

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

The first season we went to FHM I had the +/- record in the league at +46? I think, can't remember at this point. And then it was broken by like 8 players the next season so fml

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Chimkin Wing is the first SHL winger to post a shutout out in his SHL debut. Seriously. Last season he had a shut out against I forget who but for real. Look it up.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Salzberger Lillehammersson was born in the city of Lillehammer in the country of Norway, where the crime TV show Lilyhammer, one of Netflix first popular show, takes place.

28 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Greg Davies was given this nickname “Taskmaster” is college because of his brilliant ability to remember to do things asked of him; from washing the dishes, to scoring 20 goals in a season… he is the master of completing tasks!

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 12:28 AM by HanTheMan_.)

Fun fact: my player is named Devin Basher because of Gooney misremembering my brothers in real life name, and I combined it with his in game name being Basher. Thus, Devin Basher was born.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1) I dont have a way to fact check it to 100% accuracy, but I think Kyle Keenan may be part of the shortest link from season 1 to present (at least for the moment)

Riley Raycroft played with Keenan who played with Theo Kane who played with Brady McIntyre. 60 seasons between 4 players.

2) I did an article about it back then, but in S57 the Goode-Victory pairing went 33 games straight without finishing with a negative +/-.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

New Orleans Specter rookie LW Vlastislav Malik is the best Assistant Captain on NOLA this szn! What makes him the best you say? Not much tbh. The competition is just weak. Who is the competition you say? @Pythonic. Ohhhh, that makes sense you say? True dat.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]