Create Account

Philip Demitra Retires

Sorry Folks going to have to retire as much as this sucks.

I have some personal family matters I have to attend to. I would love to go into more detail but can't really unfortunately. 

Just wanted to say I am really grateful to have been a part of this the past few months and all the best to everyone involved! It has truly been a pleasure meeting and talking to so many fun and unique individuals, special shoutout to Maine and Atlanta there!

I am retiring my PBE and ISFL players too as I just won't have much free time in the near future, but you may see me swing by in the future who knows! 

Peace and love all from Canada and hope you all have a great time in the SHL however that may be!

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

I hope everything is all right Phil. Absolute pleasure to have you on the team and someone we won't be able to replace. Take care and be sure to stop by from time to time!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Timber forever

<3

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Hey man, family always come first. Hope everything is okay and that we see you back here some day. <3

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Good luck with everything Phil, hope to see you around the lr

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Good luck man, take care of your family and I hope all is well

Hope to see you back at some point! Take care<3

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska