Create Account

S58 Draft, almost 5 season later. Part 2

I made this Media a little bit ago about my draft and @siddhus felt left out, and i am still poor so i make part two 

Made this last time, and this time i changed it a bit just cause expectations a bit lower

Under 600 TPE = Still a bust

If a first rounder has failed to hit 600 tpe that means it was likely a horrible pick, as they are still likely not good enough to make a roster after several seasons. maybe worth a shot still but i believe that this means they likely were not really worth the pick

600->800= Mildly Underwelming

These players are good enough to crack a roster, and have been drafted in the correct round for their spot, and will definently be someone who is good enough to still help a team and is earning at a good rate and are solid

800->950 = Solid Pick

I decided to pick the number 950 as the closing point for the top talent as the top 18 players are all above 950 tpe at this point, so this is the range of players who have been earning at a very good rate and will be a good user who was a very good pick in the 2nd round

950 Up Mega Steal:

the 18th player TPE wise in the league currently has 950 tpe, so anyone who was taken in the 2nd round or later and has crushed this is a massive steal and a quite amazing value that has proven alot of people wrong

Round 2

19 . San Francisco Pride - Narboza Manyhands

The Alien himself, his guy is a amazing user and a really awesome visitor to earth, he has earned 888, making him a very solid pick at 19, there are a few guys who likely better at this point however Manyhands is a amazing defender and will be a amazing long term factor in San Francisco

20 . Tampa Bay Barracuda ( Platoon -> Barracuda ) - Hunter Sharpe

A pretty bad pick at this point, at under 500 tpe, this is a bit of a miss for Tampa, as they took a user who did not earn much after they were drafted, with many solid users still on the board, this was a massive miss for them

21 . Chicago Syndicate ( Barracuda -> syndicate ) -  Nike Kickz Jr

At 976 tpe is is a massive steal for Chicago here, getting someone who is within the top 18 in the 2nd round is a very good selection and Chicago is very happy to have gotten him at this point, Kickz will likey continue to keep earning and doing good things in the windy city

22 . Minnesota Monarchs - Danny C

At 660 TPE Danny C is a underwelming pick at this point however still was able to earn enough to atleast crack the roster in Minny, however they likely were hoping for a little more out of the 22nd pick

23 . Seattle Argonauts ( Argonauts -> Steelhawks -> Argonauts ) - Daryl Urquhart

While he does not seem like amazing pick at 730 TPE, he is still a pretty solid and earning use and has cracked the roster in Seattle and seems to be earning after a mild hiatus. I honestly would bump him up to the Solid pick value

24 . Seattle Argonauts ( Stars -> Specters -> Wolfpack -> :argonauts ) -  Bryan Davenport

At 780 TPE i listed him in the solid pick catigory, While there are still some better picks on the board at this point, Seattle is likely not too upset with taking him at this point

25 . Chicago Syndicate ( Specters -> Dragons -> Specters -> syndicate ) -  Leon Schweingruber

At under 400 TPE this was a pretty horrible pick for chicago with a few user who are a bit better in every way, Schweingruber is someone i am sure they wish they had this pick back

26 . San Francisco Pride ( Wolfpack -> pride ) - Bjorn Jakobsen

At 998 TPE Jakobsen is one of the bigger steals in the draft, while he ironically got traded to the team who originally owned this pick, I am sure the Pride is happy they were able to get so much value from this draft they were able to trade pieces away for good value.

27 . Toronto North Stars ( Panthers -> Specters -> Stars) - Jesse Trudeau

Another user who was not a super star, however was good enough to make it to the SHL, however not for the Rage, as he made it for the Rage, a nice solid pick at this point.

28 .  Calgary Dragons - #A-Rye Izzy

GM Pick but obviously a "steal"

29 . Atlanta Inferno - Paul Binder

At 847 TPE this was a really solid pick for the Inferno, Binder is 24 in his class so a bit higher then his draft posisition and is a user im sure a few teams wish they drafted instead of who they picked

30 . Baltimore Platoon ( Rage -> Platoon ) - Roboute Guilliman

At 712 TPE, he seems to be a pick who was drafted at exactly the right position for his tallent, as he is both the 30th pick and the 30th best player in the class, a very solid pick at this point and currently is playing in Manhatten

31 . Manhattan Rage ( Renegades -> pride -> Rage ) - Yan Dolff

670 TPE puts him on the lower end of the draft but he has been a decent user, however he is still playing in the minors so e will likely not be worth the selection. He will likely be good piece if he ever comes back to activity

32 . Los Angeles Panthers ( Blizzard -> Panthers ) - Golden Face

at 698 TPE he is another user who is both 32 in the draft and 32 in the TPE rankings, this guy has cracked the Panthers roster and should be a solid user for the panthers

33 . Winnipeg Aurora - David S Pumpkins

at 520 TPE pumpkins is a bit lower on the earning side but has still managed to crack the Aurora roster, we will see if he regains some activity but he was atleast able to contribute to the Aurora

34 . Buffalo Stampede - Leon Athanasios

At 769 TPE this was a very good pick at 34, while he plays for Edminton instead of Buffalo, he is proving himself to be a steal at this point in the draft

35 . San Francisco Pride ( Steelhawks -> pride ) - Greg Davies

At 811 TPE, this is a amazing pick this late in the draft, the pride have drafting quite amazingly in this draft, not only nailing their first round but drafting a few actives even at this point in the draft is quite impressive

36 . New Orleans Specters ( syndicate -> pride -> Specters ) - Jean-Locke Zidane

GM Pick so a obvious Steal

Round 3

37 .  San Francisco Pride - Gerry Atrick

at 724 TPE this was a quite excilent pick in the 3rd round. an another example of San Francisco drafting amazingly well here

38 . Hamilton Steelhawks ( Platoon -> Steelhawks ) - Austin Smith

at under 400 tpe Smith is something of a miss here, obviously its the third round so cant blame them for taking the shot

40 . Minnesota Monarchs - Travis Konecny

Another late round pick that did not work out, it is what it is

41 . Seattle Argonauts - Kermit Murphy

This was another GM pick however this was in the 3rd round so i have no idea how this happened but i guess u do u seattle

48 . Manhattan Rage - Ako Zile

Lowkey a massive steal 601 TPE, he still plays in the minors but has enough tpe to do a job in the majors if asked. A very amazing pick this late

54 . Winnipeg Aurora (syndicate  -> Aurora ) - Max Muller

This is Dylan, he retired already so a bust, probably was not even worth the pick

Round 4

69 . Winnipeg Aurora - Fufu Fufunci

No idea why he was drafted he did not even have a update page but i guess 69

72 . Chicago Syndicate - Cole Carter

555 TPE but not on a team, was a better punt for a last pick, there was likely a reason he went behind Dylan and Fufu FuFunci. A pretty good pick at this point but never made a roster

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Heart

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria