Create Account

S62 United States WJC Team Announcement
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 04:47 PM by H0PPY75.)

Now that that is out of the way, I have been given the great honor of announcing the World Junior Championship team for the greatest country on the planet, the United States of America and your future S62 Champions.

Usa Centers Usa

Kraken Atticus Hale Kraken
@the5urreal

At Center from the Caroline Kraken, standing 6 feet, two inches tall and hailing from Moon Township, this player scored 19 goals and had 38 assists for 57 points during the season 62 campaign. I am here to present to you Number 82, Atticus Hale! 

Berserkers Pope Coswi Berserkers  
@Coswi

Next at Center from the Newfoundland Berserkers, standing 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing in at 197 pounds, from Sacramento California, this player scored 16 goals and added 27 assists during the S62 Season and was a plus 30 for the season. I am to introduce you to Number 52, Pope Cowsi!

Scarecrows  Sisphus Embros Scarecrows

Next at Center from the St. Louis Scarecrows, standing 6 foot, 1 inch tall and weighing in at 203 pounds from Puxatony, Pennsylvania, this player is one of the youngest members of the United States team and scored 7 goals and 6 assists in his SMJHL debut season I want to welcome to the roster, Number 77 Sisyphus Embros!

Grizzlies Brain Brettski Grizzlies

Rounding out the Centers, standing 6 feet 3 inches tall and from Eveleth, Minnesota and the Great Falls Grizzlies this player is also on the younger side he scored 9 goals and had 20 assists in S62 which was also his debut season in the SMJHL. I present to you for your viewing pleasure Number 16 Brain Brettski!

Usa Left Wings Usa

Scarecrows  Daniel Merica Jr. Scarecrows 

Now at left wing standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 190 pounds from Nashville Tennesee and representing the St. Louis Scarecrows, this player accrued 23 goals and 25 assists during Season 62 with 11 of those goals being on the Power Play I humbly welcome to the roster, Number 13 Daniel Merica Jr.!

Timber Miles O’Brien Timber

Next at left wing standing at 6 foot 1 and weighing in at 205 pounds from Charlestown Massachusetts and representing the Maine Timbers. This player scored 19 goals and 36 assists along with blocking 107 shots during the Season 62 regular season. I present to you, Number 11, Miles O’Brien!

Battleborn Wing Wang Battleborn

Next standing 6 feet tall and weighing in at 200 pounds comes the pride of Las Vegas Nevada and representing the hometown Nevada Battleborn scoring 15 goals and adding in 19 additional helpers and was a plus 12 on the season. Number 88 Wing Wang!

Outlaws Lesgo Brandon Outlaws

Rounding out the left wings. Standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 195 pounds and hailing from Edina Minnesota and representing the Anaheim Outlaws, this player lit the lamp 10 times and added 13 more assists in his debut season in the SMJHL. I present to you, Number 9, Lesgo Brandon!

Usa Right Wings Usa

Citadelles Jeff Hopkins Citadelles

Introducing the first of the United States right wings, standing 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 280 pounds from Loveland, Colorado and representing the Quebec City Citadelles this player set a career high in goals with 19 and a career high in points with 39 while also delivering 89 hits during Season 62. I present to you, Number 75 Jeff Hopkins!

Elk Sam Siege Elk

The next right wing hails from Portland Oregon and represents the Regina Elk, Standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weights in at 160 pounds, he scored 19 goals and added 20 helpers along with blocking 63 shots during Season 62. I am proud to introduce Number 13. Sam Siege!

Outlaws Trevor Malone Outlaws

Next at right wing, from Boston Massachusetts and representing the Anaheim Outlaws of the SMJHL this player stands at 6 feet tall and weighs in at 194 pounds. He contributed 11 goals and added 19 assists along with adding 40 bone crunching hits in Season 62. I present to you Number 44, Trevor Malone!

Citadelles Brady Bertrand Citadelles

The final right wing for United States is a loanee from the Canadian team, he hails from Val D’or, Quebec Canada and represents the Quebec City Citadelles of the SMJHL, he stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs in at 214 pounds. During the Season 62 campaign he accrued 17 goals and 29 assists while also mustering an impressive 146 hits for the Citadelles. I present to you for one season only, Number 17 Brady Bertrand!

Usa Left Defense Usa

Grizzlies Jonathon Hagan Grizzlies

The first of the left side defense comes to you from Nashville Tennesee while representing the Great Falls Grizzlies of the SMJHL. This player stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs in at 205 pounds. During the Season 62 campaign this player scored 15 goals and 18 assists while blocking 138 shots. I present to you Number 97 Johnathon Hagan!

Kraken Vincent Fox Kraken

Next at left defense, hailing from Louisville Kentucky and representing the Carolina Kraken. This player stands 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs in at 225 pounds. During Season 62 he scored 10 goals and added 47 assists to go along with 64 blocked shots and 90 hits. 15 of his assists came on the power play this season. I welcome Number 23, Vincent Fox!

Berserkers Merlin Metzler Berserkers

At the final left defense position, this player comes from Minnewaukan, North Dakota and represents the Newfoundland Berzerkers of the SMJHL. He stands 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs in at 238 pounds. During Season 62 he scored 3 goals and added 13 assists along with 79 blocked shots and 88 hits for Newfoundland.I welcome to the team, Number 19 Merlin Metzler!

Usa Right Defense Usa

Scarecrows Mars Stanton Scarecrows

The first player in right defense for the American team comes from Mount Pleasant, Ohio and represents the St. Louis Scarecrows of the SMJHL. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs in at 185 pounds. In Season 62 he netted 4 goals and added 22 assists along with leading the SMJHL with 217 blocked shots. Please help me welcome to the team, Number 27 Mars Stanton!

Kraken Tanner Fox Kraken

Next at right defense for the American side, this player hails from Raleigh, North Carolina and represents the Carolina Kraken of the SMJHL. He stands 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs in at 229 pounds. During Season 62, he scored 19 goals and assisted on 43 others, netting him a plus 24 rating along with blocking 62 shots and delivering 62 shots. I present to you, Number 23, Tanner Fox!

Kraken Lenny Hawk Kraken

The final member of the right defense was born in Jacksonville, Florida and also represents the Carolina Kraken of the SMJHL. He stands 6 feet tall and weighs in 220 pounds. In season 62 he scored 9 goals and added 28 assists to go along with 66 blocked shots and 79 hits in only his second season in the league. Please help me welcome to the American team, lucky Number 13, Lenny Hawk!

Usa Goaltenders Usa

Scarecrows Vincent Catalano Scarecrows

The starting goaltender for the United States WJC team hails from the entire United States and represents the St. Louis Scarecrows of the SMJHL. In Season 62 he compiled a record of 14 wins and 36 loses in 54 games played with a goals-against average of 3.82, a save percentage of .913 and getting a single shutout. Please welcome to the team, standing 6 feet tall and weighing 205 pounds, Number 21 Vincent Catalano!

Raptors Tim Thomas Raptors

The backup goaltender for the United States WJC team also hails from the entire United States, he stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds. He represents the Colorado Raptors of the SMJHL and in limited playing time of only 15 games he had a record of 10 wins and 4 loses for the Raptors with a 2.45 goals-against average, save percentage of .913 and zero shutouts in limited action. Please welcome to the team. Number 30 Tim Thomas!

On behalf of the General Managers of the United States World Junior Championship team, I welcome all of you to the team and hope that we can all come together and bring another gold medal back to the United States just like we did in Season 61. Remember we are team America and we are here to save the motherfucking day!

LFG RUN IT BACK

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Usa

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Usa

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Usa

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 09:40 AM by the5urreal.)

Defending gold medal winners hype! Usa

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Woo! Team USA All the way!

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

Yo solid team! Go Usa

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs