Create Account

Championship week affiliation
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 03:48 PM by Keygan.)

Dearest SHL,

We come to you today to bring you what is hopefully a nice surprise, and a bit of an early Christmas present.
It was brought to our attention a few days ago that for potentially the first time ever, three of our affiliates Championship week tasks are within a few days of each other, and we have been invited to participate in a shared Championship week. Instead of the typical one affiliate claim we allow each championship week, we will allow an unlimited amount. Every ISFL, PBE or WSBL task linked will be worth 3 TPE for the SHL’s championship week task. (Maximum of 12).

This will be a one-time situation, but we know how busy people are around the holidays, and we wanted this to be a sigh of relief to those in multiple leagues.

Thanks for all that you guys do, and Happy Holidays to all that celebrate,

Keygan

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I did 4 tasks in the isfl, is that then worth 4 x 3 ? Or do you mean that my full isfl week is just 1 x 3 claim? I'm not in the pbe/wsbl so just wondering.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I am in one league so i don’t get a present?  Crybaby

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Can't we just get rid of CW for good already if we are so eager to look for ways to not have to do it? CW was already boring before the sim switch and now it's even worse because it's always about the same few teams as well. It's just a shitty chore and it has been for years, abolish it already and use the TPE we free up by this on new fresh and fun activities.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

12-18-2021, 06:39 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Can't we just get rid of CW for good already if we are so eager to look for ways to not have to do it? CW was already boring before the sim switch and now it's even worse because it's always about the same few teams as well. It's just a shitty chore and it has been for years, abolish it already and use the TPE we free up by this on new fresh and fun activities.

100% agree

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

12-18-2021, 06:39 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Can't we just get rid of CW for good already if we are so eager to look for ways to not have to do it? CW was already boring before the sim switch and now it's even worse because it's always about the same few teams as well. It's just a shitty chore and it has been for years, abolish it already and use the TPE we free up by this on new fresh and fun activities.

Championship week is to SIM sports what fruitcake is to Christmas.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Should've removed CW before changing regression to stop TPE inflation and long careers tbh, though i suppose the regression changes would've needed to happen anyway.

12-18-2021, 05:34 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote: I did 4 tasks in the isfl, is that then worth 4 x 3 ? Or do you mean that my full isfl week is just 1 x 3 claim? I'm not in the pbe/wsbl so just wondering.

It would be worth 12 TPE. Each task is worth 3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

12-18-2021, 09:02 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
12-18-2021, 05:34 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote: I did 4 tasks in the isfl, is that then worth 4 x 3 ? Or do you mean that my full isfl week is just 1 x 3 claim? I'm not in the pbe/wsbl so just wondering.

It would be worth 12 TPE. Each task is worth 3

Thanks for confirming Smile Wasnt sure if it was meant as 3 tpe per league, or per task <3

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

IT’S A FESTIVUS MIRACLE

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

My idea of a fresh new fun activity is a 16 TPE AC

Lets go

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

lesgoooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

It'd be nice to have at least something replace it for some Finals flair, especially if we ever finally get new teams in there, but yeah if everyone hates CW why do we bother keeping it around?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa