Create Account

The real issue with regression - A turtle's perspective

01-05-2022, 04:34 PMKeygan Wrote: I personally vote yes to allow Pasta to be regression free for 21 seasons.
This is legally binding

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

01-06-2022, 02:10 AMvisceralpotamus Wrote:
01-05-2022, 04:51 PMst4rface Wrote: Alexander Ovechkin - 36 years old - still averaging 1 point per game, recently had arguably best season by winning Stanely Cup
Sidney Crosby - 34 years old - had 100 points season 4 years ago while being 32 years old + still averages at least 1 point per game
Evgeni Malkin - 35 years old - not playing at this moment and injured, but 4 years ago had 98 points in a season + still averages at least 1 point per game
Patrick Kane - 33 years old - had 100 points season 3 years ago + still averages at least 1 point per game
Marc-André Fleury - 37 years old - I don't have to add anything here. y'all know how go he performed in Vegas and that he is still one of the best active goalies

With this, I wanna show that this isn't that ''rare'' as you say to be good when you're old. These are just five examples. I'm just tired to mention more of them, because I know nothing will change. People are not mad because of new regression scale. They are mad cause it discriminates users who are actually working hard with their players to get them better. 

The point is, countdown to regression starts ALREADY IN SMJHL. My player just had his sixth SHL season and is already regressing. And it's funny, but sad at the same time. Nothing much to say. Don't get it twisted. People are just mad that their hard work are getting ruined. You have to understand in only few leagues in the world are such thing as a parity. Take a look at NBA - Detroit Pistons. KHL - Dinamo Riga. NHL - Arizona Coyotes. And there are more. No need to act like a good guy and say this is to get parity in this league. But who cares - I've seen a lot here and I can say one thing: they won't listen to what users think.

There are countless 80 year old green sea turtles that migrate across the entire ocean each season, not to mention several 100+ year old tortoises doing their damndest to repopulate the Galopogos Islands. But that's cute that you can name 5 human hockey players that are playing into their thirties. I really appreciate you proving my point. Put 1 day old Ovechkin in a footrace with a  newborn turtle and see who ends up a sea gull snack. And feel free to @ me when Crosby sires a son in 46 years.

be better
I always ask for an extra plastic drinking straw at McDonalds to make you feel better.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

01-06-2022, 03:01 AMst4rface Wrote:
01-06-2022, 02:10 AMvisceralpotamus Wrote: There are countless 80 year old green sea turtles that migrate across the entire ocean each season, not to mention several 100+ year old tortoises doing their damndest to repopulate the Galopogos Islands. But that's cute that you can name 5 human hockey players that are playing into their thirties. I really appreciate you proving my point. Put 1 day old Ovechkin in a footrace with a  newborn turtle and see who ends up a sea gull snack. And feel free to @ me when Crosby sires a son in 46 years.

be better
I always ask for an extra plastic drinking straw at McDonalds to make you feel better.
[Image: 47f.png]

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

#FreeTurtles

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria