Create Account

S63 PT #3: Hell's Kitchen

Prompt 2: Austin Roenick wants to enjoy his life and one of the best ways to enjoy life is to eat the best foods. Dieting is something he will never do because it is just wasting great times to eat the best foods and Roenick balancea his eating and excercising habits. The amount of calories he eats, he will lose the same amount of calories the same day so that he keeps his body balanced and healthy. Him and his team has one idea however and it is to avoid sugar at all costs. Sugar is a drug which no one understands and it is bad for the liver and bad for an athlete so we all avoid sugar but other than that, we eat whatever we want especially on gameday and after the game to energize our body. I mean Wayne Gretzky drank coco cola and became the greatest player of all time so obviously being unhealthy is not that bad but long term it might be.

[Image: giphy.gif]

PROMPT 1-

Tonight, for team's diner, I am preparing their favorite food in the Atlanta Inferno Locker Room. Everyone loves it, it's the hotdog stuffed crust pizza. More precisely tiny hotdog and you can pull a piece of it from the crust with cheese strings following it, and the delicious pastry enrobing most of the hotdog leaving only the tip peek out. The pizza is topped with cheese, peperoni, confit duck and mushrooms and peppers. It tastes really good. The sauce is a tomato sauce with beef, kind of like a spagghet sauce with some carrots. The crust is homemade and some cornmeal helps it get a crunch and remain hard instead of soggy. We have a side of fried pickles and fried jalapenos for the lovers of such products. We drink a good pepis (not coke lol) with ice. For the dessert we eat oreos dunked in milk. Some savage might combine the milk with the pepis and we cannot let that happen so it is banned from the lunch room to mix such liquids.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 01:40 PM by pauadrian.)

PBE PT

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Prompt 1: [Image: qu0tl3I.png]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Code:
PROMPT 2- Or maybe the team chef was happy to serve "pilk" to the masses...

Written Task:  Describe your player's meal plan to get ready for games. Do you have a regimen that you closely follow to ensure peak fitness? Or do you eat whatever the hell you want? What about on your days off? This task is all about FOOOOOD so talk about it until you hit 150 words. (150+ words).

My player’s meal plan is to EAT EVERYTHING. He is a growing boy after all. Waffles, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Big, hearty burger for lunch. To top it all off a big ole plate of my classic homemade chicken parmigiana. Eating like this helps Landon grow big and strong so he can get to the next level and dominate.

Pre-game meal consists of big plates of pasta with a mix of meat sauce and alfredo sauce. Also add in a couple meatballs. That really gets the blood pumping to go out there and tear the other team apart. It is a risky plan, and may backfire in the end, but Landon likes to have a full tummy.

Postgame is where he gets in trouble the most. Taco Bell (cheesy gordita crunch, crunchwrap supreme, or if he is lucky his favorite thing is on the menu and he gets the naked chicken chalupa with extra sauce) or McDonald’s (double cheeseburger and a 10-piece chicken nugget meal with a large fry). Big boy needs big food.

P.S. – Now I am hungry….

180 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Prompt 2:

Ty Murphy is permanently on the gains as an undersized player in the SHL.  His pre-game meal is no exception, as every meal is an opportunity to hit the macro goals.  To start, a garden chopped salad with a side of lagoons and flax seeds.  This is in order to get a base level of hydration through greens as well as a good source of fiber and complex carbohydrates.  After the salad has sat for a while in the efforts of digestion have been exhausted, it’s time to move onto the main course.  The main course usually involves a starch such as corn or potatoes as well as a protein, usually pork or chicken.  Today, its four bone in thighs grilled perfectly and seasoned aggressively.  After scarfing those down, Ty hits up the desert cart and drinks one gallon of melted ice cream.  Gains baby, it’s dirty bulking season up in this ho.  How else will he achieve his 2000 pound squat goal?

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2022, 12:45 AM by RashfordU.)

Prompt #1
There are a ton of crappy jobs out there, but dealing with the Berserkers as Team Chef might just take the cake.  Its not hard, but the requests often do not make sense.

Let's just start off where it is expected.  
Ketchup Noodles - yep, you heard that right, doesn't even have to be KD, Tylar just demands that all toes noodles are covered in Ketchup
Cheerios - wanna know the success to being a good GM? its not a solid leadership group, nope, not even good graphs (sorry Juke), its Cheerios.  This dude goes nuts over them, if the cupboard isn't stocked with 20 boxes, the team better bring in more.
Kit Kat - what happens when you have a 12yr old on the team who works off of adrenaline and sugar, you make sure he's got his favourite.
Shawarma - a handful of the boys want it, but no more so than Rashford.  and it better be from his local dive, none of this franchised crap.
Pasta - but not actually, never eat this with Mr. The Turtle is around

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2022, 12:41 AM by vic03.)

Prompt 1:

“What? Why the fuck am I cooking?” Valters asked
“Idk man just cook…” Nhamlet responded before leaving him alone in the kitchen. Valters does not know how to cook. Then, he walked in… the locker room cancer himself. Rand al’Thor. Rand looked at Valters with a smirk before slapping down a piece of paper with his order on it.
Steak, rare? Who orders their steak rare? Valters ignored the side dishes of potatoes or whatever and took out a steak. He fumbled around with the stove before he figured out to turn it on.
“So I just…”
He places the steak on the stove, and instantly flames shoot up all around him
“HELP! FUCK!” No one comes to help (or to fuck)
“What I do?” Valters said fumbling with the stove again, accidentally turning it all the way up. “Oh no…” once he’s able to turn it off the streak is basically charcoal black. He place its on a plate and squirts ketchup all over it before taking it out to al’Thor sitting at a table
“What is this?” Rand asks.
“Well i bet you never see streak like this before, which make it very rare.”
Valters quickly hurried away as al’Thor attempted to cut into the steak but was unable to as it was as hard as a rock. He still figured out a way to eat it somehow since he’s weird.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

PBE Affiliate

Prompt #1:

I may be a deer, but I'm not cruel.  I would ask every player what they like to eat, and every night that we have a team dinner, I'll make a random teammate's/coach's dinner for everyone. I will be mindful of anyone that is vegetarian, vegan, or carnivorous, if they aren't omnivorous anyways.  My only rule is potatoes for everyone able to have them.  Doesn't have to be the same type. Sometimes it'll be potato chips, sometimes mashed, sometimes baked, sometimes hashed, sometimes fried.  There's so many different things you can do with potatoes, it isn't funny. Also cheese. There will be cheese in nearly every dish I make. It's always fun to try foods from other places, and see the face of the player whose meal was chosen light up with a big smile. But as a deer, I feel I have to add a special touch, and what better way than with something with a lot of possibilities?

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

PROMPT 1

Hello! Am Chef Patya Perevalov, and am here for today for much teaching you of what Patya am for serving to team! WOWEE! Patya am finally having opportunity for cooking practicing! AM MANY EXCITES! Patya not taking custom order, because Patya am show teammates for what is like eat Russian foods! Is best for stay energy full and give maximum results on ice! For breakfasting, Patya am make many delicious Blini! These am Russian pancakes! WOWEE! Patya am knowing how much American teammates loving pancakes! Am hear it from Gordan Ramsay video on the internets! We not say what Gordon say, was not much nice. Next, Patya am moving for lunch! Patya am cook up Pelmeni! Is Russian dumpling! Patya am use mother's recipe for this. Is perfect. You must try. Trust Patya. Patya mother best cook in all of Russia! Even Glorious Supreme Leader Vladimir Putin say so! WOWEE! For dinner, Patya am not knowing what for decide, so make TWO course! WOWEE! Patya am make Stroganoff for one! Is delicious! Patya also making Shashlik! These am skewers, like keybobs. Patya am expert chef, and am many excites for team trying!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Igor walks in and the constant bullying of the last chef has done it. Pilk will never be served again. Of course, the boys were joking around and Pilk was the name of the protein milk they all wanted. Well all that stops now. Igor is done messing around and isn't going to be bullied. See, his Uncle is a Chef in America and worked at some of the best restaurants across the world. None of the weird Nordic stuff that you would expect, Reindeer penis, puffed fish scales, fermented herring, pickled whale blubber. No, Igor is bringing his A game. The caveat? No more picky eaters, every one eats the same meal while at the rink. Of course add ons are available as well. Igor has even renamed the kitchen to Chez Pilk. An ode to the boys. Daily changing menu, every month is 20 new dishes. Here's a few:
Lengua Tacos - street style with salsa verde, chips and guac
Tuna Paillard - fried capers, pickles, aioli
Short Rib stew - root veggies, horseradish
Monkfish schnitzel - mashed potatoes, mustard
4 Cheese Mac and Cheese - steakhouse salad
Frisee aux lardons - Bitter green salad, bacon lardons, fried egg
Loaded Baked Potatoes
Chirashi Bowls - seasoned rice with raw fish and trout roe
Tumeric Chicken
Baked Shells - NJ style complete with garlic bread and red checkered table cloths
Cioppino - SF sourdough
Pizza Day
Texas style BBQ brisket, white toast, baked beans, cole slaw

That's just a few things that the team got used to. Of course, with Igor transitioning to F from D this season, it's a wonder how he found time to do all this.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid560447

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Meals before practices and especially games are something Calvin Hobbes keeps a strict note on. Historically he ate whatever he felt like but he then felt his performance was not always up to the standard he wanted and he often felt heavy and lacked the explosiveness needed for hockey.
After trying a vegan/vegetarian diet prior to any exercise he noticed a considerable improvement. He could eat a lot more, feel less heavy and bloated and have more energy for the task at hand. With that being said, Calvin is the first one to have a steak when he is going out to a restuarant or other social events. Privately he has become somewhat of an advocate for eating vegan/vegetarian prior to any exercise and there is often times when he does not eat any meat at all for days. That all makes the occasional steak taste so much better!
The regime is something Calvin is likely to keep up and potentially expand to eat even less meat, but again, that rare treat out in a restaurant will be the last to go.

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !