Create Account

To All Veteran Members
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2022, 06:50 PM by Lime. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alright, I am saying this now because it needs to be said.

This league, is staring down the barrel of the gun that is going to kill it. Since my arrival here, I have watched this place slowly deteriorate into a junior high school level of maturity and bullshit. That needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

What the hell happened to the place? I want each and everyone of you to think to yourself when did a site that put us in the roles of a hockey player. People we idolize, people we wish we could be. The game of hockey is what has brought us together on this site.

When did it deteriote to me having to post this?

So when did it stop being the glue that held this place together. I find there is very little decent discussion about hockey, all I see is trolling and arguing which quickly devolves into flame wars and personal attacks. When did this place become such a dramafest.

Every single day I have been on here this week, every single fucking day there has been some sort of bullshit going on because some immature fucker can't make a decision not to be an idiot. First we had Izzy and the immature comments, which nothing was done about it. The guy was being pushed to his breaking point. That is fucking ridiculous. A guy who comes here and puts all the time and energy into the site wants to leave because of how the site is being run into the ground.

WannabeFinn, a commishioner on a severe lapse of judgment made a joke in very poor taste, but realized just how wrong he was in doing so, manned up and admitted his fault and for that I applaud him.

Now, we have Rotti. Someone I respected more then anyone on this site, found to be knowingly cheating. That just destroyed any hope I have for this site.

You guys are all proving Izzy right. This site won't make it more then another season or two at the rate its going and I see why he would rather leave then watch the place burn to the ground. Its sad and pathetic and the people who cause this shit should be fucking ashamed of themselves for doing it. You are ruining one of the funnest sites many of us have ever come across.

There have been many great people who have contributed to this league in enormous ways and they are no longer here. Anyone want to hazard a guess why? They are sick of the bullshit. After all I have put into the site and all I have done. I am on the ledge at all times about staying. As each day passes I seem to be leaning more and more over the edge. For teh last month, I have just wanted to say fuck it all and leave.

I am top earner of an SHL team, I have sacrificed my whole career, I am trading card admin, I am someone whose opinion is taken into account on league matters, I am someone who has strived to make this site as easy as possible for new members because the site strives on a constant influx of new people. Look back at the year I was drafted, you have voices such as Nhamlet, Boom, Sve7en, Rangerjase, mastersheep, to name a few. Last you, you had trella return and faelax and birdman get drafted to name a few more, yet I just want to say fuck it and leave.

With no offense to anyone in this years draft, it seemed to be less excited. There wasnt that air of anxiousness that there was before and I think all the drama is just causing people to leave. I mean what junior wants to get drafted to the SHL just to watch some fool on his team get himself banned for games and days.

You guys need to shape up and start acting more mature if you want this site to stick around.

You have guys wanting to leave, left right and center due to it.

It needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

wow real original Lime https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=1793

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-29-2022, 06:52 PMluke Wrote: wow real original Lime https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=1793

calling people out on copypasta is the lowest form of comedy

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

im here to let you know your opinion doesn't matter thank you

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

rip mac

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I ate the lime

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I’d say the hair has spoken, but it is as fake as the hairspray holding it up. Shame shame.

Will the real Lime please speak up

Jack Crasher rule bad

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Comedy is the lowest form of pasta

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Plagerizing a dead man lime, way to go smfh

(genuinely RIP Mac tho)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

So we are making copypastas out of dead people now? Really cool.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

yikes. Miss you Mac

03-29-2022, 08:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So we are making copypastas out of dead people now? Really cool.

You sound shocked at the level of the people around here lol

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Bring back parlays

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]