Create Account

S64 Graphics Tournament: IIHF Team USA Logo
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 10:52 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total.)

We have a new contest to announce on behalf of IIHF Team USA:

Usa
IIHF is usually forgotten about, or looked down on in terms of the leagues here in the SHL. Usually an afterthought, especially for the graphics. Team USA is looking to lead the way to help make IIHF Great Again! How? With you! 

Task:
We're looking for a new look, something that is as cool to see on a sweater, in FHM or even in the SHL Merch store!  Design and submit a new logo for Team USA to use and you could not only win $4,000,000 sweet SHL bucks (that's 40 card packs!), but you'll also know that your logo can be featured and purchased in the SHL Store (if given permission).

Submission format:
Either as a vector graphic or alternatively as png, but make sure the file has a high enough resolution (2000x2000 px or larger).

Deadline:
Submissions are due by the 2nd round of SHMJHL Playoffs, which is currently scheduled for Friday, 22 April 2022 (midnight EST on that day)! From there, Team USA management will review and vote for the winner! 
Submit your logo design on discord to Chevy#2584 or to CampinKiller#4205. Also contact them if you have any questions about the contest.

Prizes:
1st Place is $4M, 2nd Place $2M and 3rd place will get $1M. Others will be able to submit their logo to the graphics department for grading in the logo category.

Good luck, have fun!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

40 CARD PACKS POGGERS

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Friendly bump!

This thing closes in like 24 hours and change!

Final bump!

Contest closes at midnight!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 10:45 AM by Chevy.)

The results and tallies are in.   The management team for Team USA has placed their votes and the results are as follows...

In 3rd Place with the submission of.....nothing.  The winner is, nobody.  We only received two entries for this, so with permission from @WannabeFinn and HO, I'd like to roll the 3rd place prize of $1M in with the 2nd place prize.

In 2nd Place, winning $2,000,000 (hopefully $3M if WBF approves) and winning the position of Team USA Alternate logo:

[Image: USA.png]
@OrbitingDeath !!!!

And 1st Place, winning $4,000,000 and Team USA's new Logo...

[Image: Team_USA_Logo.png]

@Capt_Blitzkrieg !!!! 

Congratulations and thank you and thank you Orbiting for submitting graphics for us to use on Team USA!!!!

Nobody won (and didn't even participate) Tongue

I like the winner's design, looks very clean.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

LOVE IT, LET'S GO USA!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

2nd place \o/ I made it!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)