Create Account

S64 Graphics Tournament: IIHF Team USA Award Graphics

We have a new contest for you:

Hey everyone, @Chevy here again and once again I'm looking for your participation.  In collaboration with the SHL Graphics Department, IIHF Head Office and SHL Head Office, Team USA IIHF is proud to bring up another graphics contest!

As mentioned during our Logo Contest we're trying to lead the way for the IIHF Nations.  A couple seasons ago, we were the first team to introduce team awards at the IIHF level.

Now, we need you!  Awards that are just text names is bland and boring.  We want you, the greater SHL community to develop graphics to go with our team awards!  They can be serious, or they can be goofy.  The most important thing is

YOU CAN WIN MONEY!!!

There are 12 graphics overall in this contest.  You can choose just one, or you can choose to submit for all of them.  Winners will be selected on a per graphic basis* so there's plenty of chance to be recognized.
  • George Washington Award - Best Leader
  • True Patriot Award - Most Dedicated
  • Stars and Stripes Award - Best Forward
  • Abrams Award - Best Defenseman
  • Teddy "Swolesevelt" Award - Most Physical Player
  • Unsung Hero Award - Most Underrated Player
  • Paul Revere Award - Fastest Skater
  • Chris Kyle Award - Most Goals (ES + PP + SH)
  • Defense Budget Award - Most Blocked Shots
  • Camo Junie Award - Player who contributed the least
  • MRE Pack Award - Player who contributed the most with the least ice time
  • John Basilone Award - Team MVP
Prizes:
  • 1st place per graphic is $2M
  • 2nd place per graphic is $1M
  • 3rd place per graphic is $500,000
*Disclaimer: max. 2 graphic wins per user submission

All other entries may be submitted to the GFX department for grading (logo category) and $$.

Submissions will be accepted until midnight EST, on Friday May 20th. Please submit your graphics (and any questions if you have any) via discord to Chevy#2584 or to CampinKiller#4205.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

LETS GOOOO Get that sweet $$$$$$

Bump...

Delayed, but I wanted to congratulate both @Patty and @jackkmart for their submissions to the contest.   As they were the only two submitting, and after discussing it with HO both individuals are awarded $3M.    Their submissions are as follows:

Patty's

[Image: USA.png]

Jack's

[Image: GWaward4x.png]
Congratulations!