Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

If I had my choice I would have root beer as the ice surface. It is one of the better liquids out there, its great with ice cream and also. What better to have the fans ROOT for their team. Also, beer is good.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

All ice surfaces in the SHL is going to be replaced by bovril. Who knows if bovril is even freezable, but it should provide some entertaining content.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I am going to replace the boring old water with Topo Chico. Everyone knows that Topo Chico has the hardest bubbles of all spicy water brands. It adds a bit of excitement when the ice can POP at any minute. Enough carbonation gathered in one place compromises the integrity of the ice. High octane flubbers all over the place means high marketability, or at least that is what I have learned from cable tv.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I would go with the difficult-to-understand concept of frozen lava. It would make the Atlanta inferno ice a truly infernal place to play. I don't know how it would physically work tho.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Kermit has begun selling a product known as frozen Muppet slime. The ingredients and their intended purpose are classified, but when melted it makes a fun slime-like substance that works great for play, filling in cracks in drywall, and presumably a bunch of weird fetish stuff.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The easy answer to take all of the 55 gallon drums filled with everyone's tears about how bad the SHL had been for 10 seasons there, and make the ice out of them. The salty mixture actually produces a very clear ice surface that doesn't deteriorate as fast somehow. #science (52)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Winnipeg will go full on Canadian and start marketing frozen Maple Syrup. Getting the syrup to freeze solid will be a tough task but once its mastered, Canada will have another major impact on the sport.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Recently I saw on twitter that at Wembley they're now selling a beef ice stick. So think a icicle that comes in a plastic tube, but beef flavored. I think that would be lovely.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Moonshine. All these dudes. All this aggression. All the potential. You know what Hockey could have that no other sport could? A UFC style drunken brawl at the intermission. I don't need to talk you into it, youre talking yourself out
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 09:31 PM by Big Newff. Edited 1 time in total.)

lets go with frozen pineapple crush, a Newfoundland specific that would be a huge hit to so many, it packs so much taste and would be an awesome yellow color to skate on

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Downski chooses only the finest and strongest of Russian Vodka to replace boring old water for ice. This is because arena would have to be kept to an ungodly cold temperature in order for this to work, thus giving Downski an even larger advantage.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

The SHL should be looking to make the move to frozen diet coke. It will add an extra challenge to the game in terms of spotting the puck and give players something delicious to taste when they've been knocked off their feet

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The ice of the SHL teams rink will, of course, be replaced by G Fuel Energy Formula after striking a deal. Lets be honest, after taking a big hit, the players would only be able to lik the ice to get a little boost and get back on their feet.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I think some sort of root beer float type ice would be really cool. I am not entirely sure how root beer and ice cream would freeze together but I could see a really cool result coming from this if the conditions were right.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

The new frozen ice liquid will be none other than Mountain Dew but the FLAMIN' HOT style. So you get the great taste of Dew but that spice. A little snow spray with that extra kick in it. Plus blood on the ice will just blend right now.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs