Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

I would rename the challenge cup to the Pistachio Disguisey cup since he managed to steal it why not give it his name? I think it's a win win

This is probably already a popular answer but no other defenseman has been as dominant as Alonzo Garbanzo and the Scott Stevens award should be renamed after him.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Award for the best goalie should name Arturs Irbe trophy, just because he's one of the best goalies ever for Latvia and entire world irl. I would love to see that.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

I would change the Challenge Cup to the EA Sports' Pabst Blue Ribbon Cup to secure the bag for the SHL. Sponsor money will allow us to expand by 50 teams.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022, 09:58 AM by Canadice. Edited 1 time in total.)

For new players/users to the league, the individual trophies that are named after players from the first couple of seasons is a bit difficult to follow. I would like to change their names to more "modern" players that exemplify what the trophy is about. For instance the Odelein Trophy for the best defensive defenseman.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I’m changing the four star cup name. Why is it even called the four star cup? The new name is now the Zerker Cup. Because the zerkers always win the cup!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

There is only one choice for renaming the SHL championship trophy from The Challenge Cup. The answer is to have it renamed to “The Micool, I’m Going to Win The” Cup.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

I would rename the best GM trophy to the Golden Glutes and Hotdoge award because these 2 have been excellent GMs building a knit together community and we give them a hard time and they still love us and give us ethical advice on how to be goodge. @goldenglutes @hotdoge

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Rename the Challenge Cup to: "The Big Ol' Cup."

it rolls off the tongue, it's folksy, it vibes. It'll grow the sport. Also it better be big. Otherwise the name just kind of doesn't work.

[Image: banes.png]

ok how about change 4 star cup into 6 star cup or 7 star cup or even 10 star cup, i don't know why it's name 4 star.......

The Jeff Dar trophy should be renamed the Andreas Kvalheim trophy since Kvalheim is four-time winner of the award. It would also be cool to have a trophy named after one of my players in both leagues

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I’m not sure what the best manager in the J trophy is called, but it for sure should be changed to the Nhamlet Trophy. He is arguably (maybe not even arguably) the best GM the J has ever seen winning 3 cups in a row, with 2 more before hand.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

I'd rename the Challenge Cup to the Suck Cup, and I would want @Z-Whiz to win it every season, not only because he sucks, but also because he sucked up to Head Office so hard, they let him in

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Lets see, for Goalie of the Year I think we could change this to the Jon St. Ark Memorial Get Buried In Pucks Trophy and Award. Might be a little tough to fit on a trophy but a plate could do the trick just fine.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I forget what the best coach award is even named, but clearly it should be renamed after the Steelhawks coaching team (whoever that has been these last few years) to memorialize the unparallelled success that they have achieved, no matter the sim engine. And I'm not even as sarcastic as I'd like to be when saying that :D

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31