Create Account

Hired: QCC GM (1)
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2022, 09:50 AM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, it's finally time.

@Evok has stepped down from their long held position as the Quebec City Citadelles General Manager, and as such we'll need to fill the position. There's so much that could be said about their tenure, but their reliability, professionalism, and dedication should be more than apparent enough to speak for themselves. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

With that, we do need to fill these big shoes. Responsibilities as a GM include everything that comes with being a GM, so completing GM tasks, scouting and drafting players, submitting legal lines, negotiating and depositing contracts, potentially completing trades, and other related responsibilities.

Compensation is $8mil a season with a CW pass.

Should you have any questions or wish to submit an application, please reach out to myself @ACapitalChicago or @FuzzSHL here on the forums or on Discord at ACapitalChicago#7196 and Fuzz#3896, or any member of SMJHL HO.

The deadline to submit applications for this position is Friday, July 15th, at 11:59pm EST.

Applicants should also consider viewing the Applications Guide!

Congratulations to Faelax!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

appliqué

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Lol suck it

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

@Faelax you should give it a shot

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Incredible tenure as GM and an indelible mark on the site.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Applied

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

if fae doesn't get hired we riot

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Applied for flex

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

applied

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Extremely sad hoot.

Holy shit! She wasn’t kidding!

Hats off to one of the best GM’s the J has EVER SEEN!

What a career.

(Applied)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 12:05 AM by johjeff. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would like to become the gm
I'm from Quebec City
I'd love to be there gm
(Applied)
Its my dream

Application:

My Username is JohJeff (In discord it's also johjeff)
johjeff#2583 is my discord handle
I haven't held a position like this but I'm from Quebec City and I love the citadelles, huge fan
Thank you, I accept if you disagree

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

applied

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

applied

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]