Create Account

SHL Merch Shop Updates

Hey everybody!

Just a minor update I wanted to tell you all about with the shop, this is gonna be a quick check-in regarding the new additions to the shop, as well as what the future will hold!

New Logos

As of this post, the Montreal Patriotes and Winnipeg Aurora have had their site merch updated to reflect their most recent logo changes. This doesn't cover all the changes, Montreal's alternate logo still needs to go up, and Yukon is going to be replacing the Outlaws logo shortly (likely within the next week). If your team is still missing a logo on the store, or if you'd like to see something on the store for your team, just let me know and I'll do my best to update it in a timely fashion!

Introducing: The Championship Collection!

Starting with S66, the Challenge Cup Champion for this season will feature a limited time collection on the store commemorating their title! This will be a great way going forward to pick up a physical keepsake to remember your team going all the way and bringing home the coveted Challenge Cup. These collections are only available so long as your team is the reigning cup champ, and will be cycled out for new championship gear as it becomes relevant! Remember that 100% of proceeds from this go right to the upkeep and betterment of the site, so be sure to pick up these limited time pieces! Congrats Atlanta, enjoy your gear, which you can pick up at the link HERE!

Potential Future Ideas

Lastly, I'll use this section to talk about some ideas for the future that I'm looking to get implemented:

- SMJHL Championship Tees
- User Contests to create merch for the site (I may actually turn the championship collection into a design contest, but we will see)
- Retro collections with old school SHL logos (at least the ones we have the rights for
- More interesting designs for the more advanced items (socks, gym bags etc.)

Shl

That wraps up this Merch Store update! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys are enjoying shopping SHL merch! If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to shoot me a message on here or on Discord

Merch Team
nour

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

ur kinda poggers dude

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

dont care, would rather play COD

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-29-2022, 05:21 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: ur kinda poggers dude

[Image: communityIcon_xh9pvdcekwo71.png]

u and me

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Great work Nour!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-29-2022, 05:25 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: dont care, would rather play COD

05-25-2019, 07:34 PMsarmo Wrote: Hold this L ugly

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

GE CUP

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Pretty neat!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

It's things like this that makes me glad I came back to the game!

Have you considered T-shirts from Hall of Famers with used-up logos kind of what Old Time Hockey used to do?
This is inspiring stuff. :D Would be awesome to have shirts based on designs similar to those here too: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/patrick+roy+t-shirts

What about a banner or something similar to commemorate the Challenge Cups?

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

This should make a lot of people happy, so thanks @nour for putting it all together! Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

08-29-2022, 07:07 PMCrazyMojito Wrote: What about a banner or something similar to commemorate the Challenge Cups?

Eh I guess the artboard print is pretty close to what I was thinking of

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

That's some really nice stuff!

Renegades Heart

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I see thongs are still conspicuously absent.