Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #4 - Musical (H)art Trophy
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 11:40 PM by Jayba1t. Edited 1 time in total.)

For the longest time, your team has been looking for tunes to rock to, but one day, they stumbled across you playing some sick music in the locker room!
With you officially in charge of the music in your LR, give us 1-2 songs that you think would be suitable for the team's playlist!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all the requirements!
Only S67 SMJHL Rookies (S68 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, October 9th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I'm a huge Doom Eternal fan, and the entire soundtrack made by Mick Gordon is absolutely Legendary from start to finish, this specific song and its title are fitting because the Detroit Falcons are a team to dread when they soar upon the ice with our skills both offensively, defensively not to mention in front of the net. With beats like that the only thing the other teams should fear... is US!

I'm a Doom Eternal fan, but an even bigger wrestling fan, and this tune was associated with El Generico ( WWE's Sami Zayn ) for his time on the independent scene. This song has my blood pumping and gets me smiling and looking forward to anything I have to undertake because it's just so damn good.

1. shipping up to boston - generally a very hype song plus it's about boats so who would say no
2. power by ye - we need songs to get us in the right mindset before games and this is a song that does that

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

To keep with the raptor/dinosaur theme, the songs for Colorado would be the Jurassic Park theme song, and the Dinosaur Train theme song. Absolute classics.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

To keep in them with the Kraken theme, all time movie score classics would be BLASTING in the Caroline LR with both these tunes:

1 - He's a pirate - Hans Zimmer
2 - I got a jar of dirt - obscure YouTube remixer

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Toasty O'Bigbers was taught when he arrived in Maine that the only song allowed to be played in the locker room is "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha. It is an incredible bop and worthy of being the only song the team listens to.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

My first addition to the playlist has to be Trashin' the Camp by Phil Collins. Phil just goes way too hard with the song and it has no place being as good as it is. Everybody who hears this song is ready to run through a wall. The next song we are adding has to be Dump the Clip by Army of the Pharaohs.

Foil Up Boys

Cotton Eye Joe - Flash backs to how hyped this song used to get me back in the day for games. 
DaRude Sandstorm - is it really a hockey game if Sandstorm isn't played?

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

First song would be Animal by pearl jam. Angst and anger against the opistion . 'I'd rather be with an animal'
Second song is rocking In the free world by Neil Young. Get everyone pumped to play their best game.

Welcome to the Jungle by ACDC is how to get pumped up, and let other teams know they came to our barn and we aren't going to mess around.
Don't Stop Believing by Journey is our anthem this year. Its been a tough season, but we know it will get bettter.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

You cant say hockey and music in the same sentence without thunderstruck from AC DC, no better music for a warmup, a close second would be Darude Sandstorm. In general you need good rock to motivate the troops.

This conversation begins and ends with Big Bootie Mix, Vol. 15. Nothing gets the clubhouse more hyped than a little Queen intro turning into the banging beats that Two Friends music churns out with every new Big Bootie Mix. As they say, nobody does it bigger than a Big Bootie Mix!

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

My two choices would be:

1. Shipping Up to Boston - just a good hype song that gets you fired up.  It makes you want to go out, hit someone, and possibly even drop the gloves.

2. Sirius - Alan Parsons Project - Would be a sick walkout song, reminiscent of dominant teams from the 90s (namely the Chicago Bulls)

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

I think some songs that would work well for Nevada would be Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden just because it rocks, and then probably My Heart Will Go On by Dragonforce, because that's an awesome cover

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Warriors of Time by the Black Tide was my team's warm-up song
I Hear You Calling by Gob as this is a classic NHL 2002 song or Bat Country by Avenge Sevenfold for 2006 is also a banger

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]