Create Account

S67 mPT #5: Instant Win Due: October 23rd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Let's bring back goalie assists, STHS had them. If a goalie gets three assists (since goals don't work) in one game, their team automatically wins. It's a goalie assists hat-trick.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2022, 01:54 AM by Massive Coiler.)

Every time I get a takeaway, block, shot, fight, hit or dump over the glass, it's a goal for my team. Also goals are worth five goals. Assists are also worth goals. The risk we run is that people stop watching the sport altogether, but the reward is that I get a shit load of goals.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

A new rule will be implemented at the start of next season: If a player on the ice catches the Golden Snitch during the game they immediately win the game.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

New rule? The player on the ice with the highest yearly wine consumption, cannot be touched and the puck cannot be taken away from him when he is in possession. Easy shots, keepers stand no chance.

Your task: Describe a new rule in hockey that allows you to instantly win the game. How difficult do you make it, and how do you balance the risk/reward?

Whenever a goalie shoots towards the other goal there are no rules on how to avoid the other team from stopping the puck and if it goes in it is insta-win.

Words: 31

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I basically just turn hockey into quidditch. Insert a golden snitch that when caught ends the game and awards points. I win everytime, no one would be a better seeker than me.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

The new rule that allows players to win a game instantly is the team of the first player to take a shit on the ice during the game automatically wins and there is nothing that the other team can do to stop it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

No rule: no penalties. NHL Hitz style. You simply injure your opponents until they have nobody left on the ice, and then walk the puck into the net repeatedly, showboating as you go.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Instead of overtime, 2 players from each team will fight until one person can't get up off the ice. The one still standing will have their team declared the instant winner of the game. The fans will truly love it.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

To automatically win, you have to launch the puck into a hoop behind and above the nets about 75 feet up off the ice. There is only one hoop on the side the home team shoots on twice. If you get it in, you win. If you miss, it's a 10 minute misconduct for delay of game. There's additional netting around it to (hopefully) limit head injuries (RIP Brittanie Cecil).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The instant win rule would come into place involving injuries. This is a brutal game, Pengu is a feisty penguin. First team to injure five opposing players in a game instantly is awarded a victory.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

THere should be a bucket suspended from the jumbo tron of every arena with like a net around it. You can attempt to flip the puck into the bucket to win the game, but if it lands on the netting around it, you get a 2 minute penalty. It would create some wild finishes in the game if a team is down by a couple of goals and they want to try and just take the game from the other team.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

My new rule for an instant win is if you switch goalies, then you automatically forfeit therefore the other team would instantly win the game. Not sure why, but this is the only rule I could think of.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

the rule is if anyone on the opposite team can pronounce my player's name correctly on the first try, they win. If they can't, Ze'ev's team wins

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

You know that hole in the outfield at baseball games where if someone hits a homer into it everyone wins something? We're going to so the same thing but there hole on the score board where you have to bat the puck all the way up and threw it to instantly win.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]