[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

tigehehahrna from the middle shelf

[Image: izzy.PNG]

i agree, i have theories i want to share

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-16-2023, 02:47 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Dunking on morons and bigots is cathartic. Let the people cook

Locking this because I know you can't cook.

@notorioustig

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Undermining the commissioner and unlocking the thread

[Image: sobchak.png]

01-16-2023, 02:47 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Dunking on morons and bigots is cathartic. Let the people cook

While I agree, Tig... I don't have a dictionary to confirm the meaning of cathartic at the moment. Will let you know.

[Image: Wally.png]

We back

[Image: izzy.PNG]

01-16-2023, 04:44 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: Undermining the commissioner and unlocking the thread

Screw the Rock, this is the people's champion right here

01-16-2023, 04:51 PMWally Wrote:

While I agree, Tig... I don't have a dictionary to confirm the meaning of cathartic at the moment.  Will let you know.

It means like an orgasm but for your emotions. Pretty sure that's verbatim from the Oxford dictionary

01-16-2023, 04:54 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
01-16-2023, 04:51 PMWally Wrote: While I agree, Tig... I don't have a dictionary to confirm the meaning of cathartic at the moment.  Will let you know.

It means like an orgasm but for your emotions. Pretty sure that's verbatim from the Oxford dictionary
I thought it had to do with catheters

[Image: sobchak.png]

thank you praised @scudmuffin19

yeah stop locking us out!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-16-2023, 04:54 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
01-16-2023, 04:51 PMWally Wrote: While I agree, Tig... I don't have a dictionary to confirm the meaning of cathartic at the moment.  Will let you know.

I down for this emotional orgy!

[Image: Wally.png]

Given how often WBF locks new player threads on accident, we shouldn't be surprised HO keeps locking threads

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-16-2023, 05:44 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Given how often WBF locks new player threads on accident, we shouldn't be surprised HO keeps locking threads

hahahaha get rekt @WannabeFinn

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

01-16-2023, 05:44 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Given how often WBF locks new player threads on accident, we shouldn't be surprised HO keeps locking threads

I even pinged @notorioustig this one was "serious"

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]