Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

I'll tell you who doesn't win the most boardgames, even if we aren't on the same team @jeffie43 Mr Zopf was playing Monopoly with them recently and oh my, it was rough to watch. Mr Zopf tends to win most of the board games, but that is genuinely because Mr Zopf studies the statistics and is always aware of the decisions/rolls that allow for the most optimal play.

03-28-2023, 10:24 AMFrenchie Wrote: It has to be Marton (@FaraDian). He’s a massive board game nerd and I can’t believe how many games he has, so just about anything we play with the guys and gals and all non-binary pals, he seems to always have the edge. What a nerd.

Much appreciation for the shout-out here and I'd like to think it's true. But it certainly can't be when we've got Andy Ceylon (@Caylon) riding the bus. He literally played a game with his career and look at him now! Anyone willing to go that hard is in it to win it!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Tummy Hurts wins the most card games because he keeps himself well fueled and energized with delicious meals, giving him the brain power needed to succeed.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

I for one am pretty sure that @Lumosityfan, Jeff Newman has been cheating during games. He has so much room under his pads and in his glove to hide something I just know it. He also has the fastest hands, flashing the glove to make a save. A real trickster...

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Rookie forward Max Carnage wins the majority of our board games because most of the team has to quit soon after he joins, as he spews useless information and bores us to death. (33)

Scoochie Stratton is definitely the best at card games, everyone is absolutely certain that the guy cheats but no one has been able to prove it. One day we will catch him

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

It’s gotta be @Seany148 ! He’s the master strategist of the team when it comes to helping coaches with line ups and strategies. It translates well into our card games and board games.

I play a ton of board games, but for some reason I think @FuzzSHL would dominate a Panthers board game night. I can't put my finger on why, but he seems to have that killer instinct.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Gotta go with my long-time D partner in Kermit Murphy. We may not be together all the time on the ice this year, we for sure are off the ice. Constantly on the plane or the bus together playing poker or chatting about movies.

45 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

bean wins at all the the board games because bean is the creator of all the board games allowed in buffalo. non bean created bean games are forbidded from the locker room.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Probably would be Tiberius Kane for the Grizzlies. They're a pretty cunning character, and I wouldn't put it past them to cheat every now and then..

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Oh boy, with money involved there can one be one. Mit Wobet, our newly appointed assistant captain took the reigns from former captain Rasmus Bergling last season on the games and gambling front. He isn't necessarily the best player, but as soon as money hits the table he is involved. So he wins the most because he plays the most.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

This is an easy one. Grogu Mandosson wins every time. We are sure he uses the force and just moves things and changes things up to his advantage when he is not busy eating other peoples eggs or frogs.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I'd have to go with Chris Valentine, They win almost every time. You can sit out and watch them play to "study" their strategy but its nearly impossible I will say tho when Tiberius Kane wants to play they go toe to toe.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Who else but Sobhcak? I pull out the gat if a bowler even steps over the line, so people let me win on purpose. It's simple math

[Image: sobchak.png]