Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Me and Sven Yxskaft are the team boomers. I'm always getting the young guys to get my gaming computer set up for me so that I can play vanilla World of Warcraft on the plane rides. They hate it because it eats into their time playing with their fidget spinners or vaping, but I appreciate it a lot.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Mats is the boomer on the team, look at him show up to team practices with all his dad stuff in tow. It's like he just got off duty at the daycare.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

The biggest boomer of Argonauts is probably GM Adam who is active in gaming channel in the locker room. I have no idea what games he plays because messages are very cryptic sometimes but if he likes it, then it is fine.

[Image: salming.png]

@Ace is our teams boomer, he kept nagging about his deck for 12 months and now he finally has one, he thinks about moving to a retirement home or something. He claims he's younger as me, but I don't believe it.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Let's be honest here, if there is a boomer in the team that would be me because I have been so out of the loop with regards to any trends and the most hip thing I do is YouTube shorts

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Our team boomer is one of the newer people on the team funnily enough - Zeagle. He sits around all day playing solitaire and asking us to play bingo with him.

[Image: hopoate.png]

I'm gonna go out and name the biggest boomer in the league, despite them not being my teammate : @Fluw. Granted some may point out the uncanny resemblance between fluw and I, beeg boomer nonetheless.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Our teams token boomer is Birdman. Not only is he the oldest player left on our roster, but I think he’d tell you himself hes a bit more old school than the rest of the roster.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

To be honest, the boomer is probably me. I feel like I'm always learning the new slang from my teammates. Sometimes even after they explain it, I really still don't understand what it means.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I am easily the team Boomer. Don't tell anyone, but I am almost 50 years old. Just a few years away from it being creepy that I am still in the league. Until then, do the cabbage patch with me!

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

There's no doubt about it, Collin Gibbles is the Monarchs official team boomer. This guy is as old as the earth itself. He's got 36% Neanderthal genetics in his DNA. It's crazy that he can still be an effective defenseman.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

In Calgary it is definitely GOB, with honourable mention going to Esa. Although the Dragons have always leaned a bit on the older side, his interactions appeal to those of us with a bit more life experience. I hope he never changes!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I gotta go with our goalie, Strom Chamberlain. The guy has been around since Season 52 and still around, hobbling his way through our practice facility and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, he's playing great when he's out on the ice, but it's probably because he uses his "old age" excuse to get out of a lot of practices and training on off days.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Hmmm, I don't know the age of too many of the players on the Pride or Armada, but if I had to guess I'm probably older than all of them hahaha. With that in mind I'm probably the resident boomer, or close to. I don't understand all the memes and I still hit people with the cry eyes when I lol which I've been told is a tell-tale sign you're old.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

In Texas, Andreas Kvalheim is here since forever so that's an easy one. He's in the league for more than 20 seasons so he have some old routine that doesn't make sense, but we still love him.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]