Create Account

No longer a hero, Makela hangs them up

Eero had a good run, but that's it. Truth be told I haven't enjoyed the SHL very much in a while, and this is it for me. I'd do a bunch of shoutouts and shit like that but anybody I interacted with on a regular basis probably knows already what I think of them.

If anybody wants to continue to follow my creative ventures, I recently started a YT gaming channel, https://youtube.com/@AlexIsgAEming while I wait to see what literary agents have to say about the various things I've written and submitted.

I'll check in on this thread over the next day or so in case anyone wants to get weepy or whatever, but otherwise, peace.

04-29-2023, 07:31 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Eero had a good run, but that's it. Truth be told I haven't enjoyed the SHL very much in a while, and this is it for me. I'd do a bunch of shoutouts and shit like that but anybody I interacted with on a regular basis probably knows already what I think of them.

If anybody wants to continue to follow my creative ventures, I recently started a YT gaming channel, https://youtube.com/@AlexIsgAEming while I wait to see what literary agents have to say about the various things I've written and submitted.

I'll check in on this thread over the next day or so in case anyone wants to get weepy or whatever, but otherwise, peace.

I'm glad we got to have you in Carolina for your return tour. Take care, and good luck with your YouTube and writing Smile

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Best of luck in your future endeavors GOB!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

It was fun GoB!

04-29-2023, 07:31 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Eero had a good run, but that's it. Truth be told I haven't enjoyed the SHL very much in a while, and this is it for me. I'd do a bunch of shoutouts and shit like that but anybody I interacted with on a regular basis probably knows already what I think of them.

Dropped you a sub! *stick tap*

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Thanks for being a part of Winland!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Absolute gem of a player, and a stellar addition to the now-dead forum LR

Eero retires as the all-time franchise leader in shots blocked for the Dragons. As well as a bunch of trophies! Thanks for sticking with us as long as you did!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

04-30-2023, 02:37 PMMuerto Wrote: Absolute gem of a player, and a stellar addition to the now-dead forum LR

Eero retires as the all-time franchise leader in shots blocked for the Dragons. As well as a bunch of trophies! Thanks for sticking with us as long as you did!

#DeathToDiscord #BringBackLockerRooms

Congrats on the career, and best of luck with the new channel!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Adios

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Seeya GoB! Thanks for the memories and all the best with the new ventures

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Really glad we finally got to share a Locker Room together, you made an awesome player and definitely weren't a self-proclaimed bust! Congrats on a fantastic career and all the accolades!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

What an underrated combeack, congrats on yet another great career my friend!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Congrats on the career!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Legend

[Image: cuffana.png]