Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

Something that I would like to see in the All-Star Game is 3v3 if possible. It would give a CHEL vibe and give us something new and fun to look at.

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

I wanna see some sick NHL all star competitions games or maybe some 3v3 NHL blitz. SO also I won't watch it anyway SO why bother. I jus want something fun to look at. Come on lets be honest the dots are kinda boring.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

The main issue with the All star game is the fact that Urtles is not in it, if he were everyone would surely join to watch this amazing player

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I'd love to see more skills challenges for All-Star Week to offer more things than just the game.  Whether it's agility testing, races, or some sort of obstacle course, I think a bunch of mini-games will be really exciting for the community and fans.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Maybe actual commentary during the all star game? Other then that, a skill games if neccesary and more praise towards the players/users. I don't tune in to much streams but this would be cool

[Image: Jy6UjIO.png]
Sig By: @Carpy48

I find it hard to watch any streams that aren't the ones I am personally streaming. The biggest issue I have is the time they come - if I had more evenings free I'd be streaming more evenings. Hard to watch things if I'm not streaming and subsequently busy.

It would have to actually mean something. I'm not tempted to watch because my player is never in it and it doesn't seem to matter all that much and no one makes a big deal out of it.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

The never-ending answer; better advertisement for the whole event. Maybe throw in an old-timers game, where players from 20+ seasons ago are reincarnated and brought back to life for one last game. That would be pretty cool.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 11:49 PM by diacope. Edited 4 times in total.)

Do what the NhL did and add more games to show off the all star talent, obviously no beach balls, just something else fun like hardest shot, could be simmed on another engine if this one doesn't allow it. I'll be honest I haven't tuned into one yet but look forward to now xD

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I’m not really sure but maybe something like skills competitions how the nba,nfl,nhl has it. Those can definitely be fun to watch and interesting

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

The thing that I would like to see the most from the All-Star game is to have a fantasy draft where captains pick their teams and play a 3 on 3 tournament. I think that would add some fun to the All-Star game.

In the sim all star game I'd love maxed out stats, personalized markers and a fun ice design. You can't do the skill checks, so trying unusual stuff in the sim engine would be neat!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I would like to see at least one normal, average person to play goalie for one period. If one of these average Joes can make five saves in a row a goal will be subtracted from the other team.

There was that one time that @sve7en ran a pseudo skills competition through an nhl emulator.  That was pretty cool I think.  being able, some how to do something like that again would be cool.

You wanting for know what Patya am for seeing at All-Star game? Patya want for see mascot race with silly antics! Patya thinking like when mascots am race at baseball games.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]