Create Account

S71 mPT#2: King Fancy

Nibbles likes to give back to the community by helping to build houses. Since he is a squirrel he can climb nice and high to help put things together that normally would take a while!

Code:
35 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I like to visit high schools and speak out about mental health in my free time. It's an important topic to me, so I spread information to students when they're younger, and could need it the most.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Yannick Svoboda is all about growing the game of hockey as much as he possibly can in LA. That is why he has created a free hockey school, as well as a charity dedicated to providing free hockey equipment to youth in the city.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

On off days Tenderloin likes to host public skates at local rinks in whatever town they happen to be playing in. He pays out of pocket to buy rink time for the entire day and spends the whole day there skating around and teaching people how to skate if they dont know how.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Agent Tesla: It seems this week they are wondering what you do to better your community or humanity as a whole, however with the caveat that hockey seems to be excluded. Unfortunately that means we cannot cover your considerable contributions to the work of the Hockey Players Blinded By Flying Funds Foundation. That said how do you most give back Dave?

Dave Heinrich: Well probably by being an example to the youth of what not to do in a way since I am regularly sent to elementary schools where I explain why you should be extremely careful about selling your soul and be sure to read all of the fine print on any contracts you sign lest you end up the cosmic plaything of an eldritch abomination from outside your home dimension.

Agent Tesla: I'd say that certainly qualifies thank you for your valuable work!

Code:
Word Count: 145

It must feel repetitive, but Michael Withecheck spends his time and community work with the fire brigade and fire fighters out there. It is very important to have a functioning system there, and giving back to the hard working men and women working and volunteering as fire fighters is very important.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

JR Frankenstero is all about helping out anyone that he can in his life.  So he loves to be able to go down to the soup kitchen and help serve anyone that comes in and needs a warm meal, or even just to sit and talk for a few minutes.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

For Luka Nogoalov, during his free time he would volunteer at the local food bank, to help feed needy families. As well as volunteering, Nogoalov has donated $10K for each shutout he gets, and will continue that when he makes his way to the SHL.

[25 words]

RIP Mac & 701

Dothe came from an area where hockey was very popular but many kids could not play due to cost. He makes donations to needy children so they can play hockey

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

As ice hockey is still a developing sport in Montana, as opposed to American Football, Levin has been doing youth clinics with the Latreille brothers during the off-season, hoping to help the enthusiasm towards the Grizzlies, as well as preparing the next generation of hockey players in the Rockies.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Tom Pedersen likes to visit the old people’s retirement home. It is something soothing about talking to people that don’t get that many visitors, are rich in experience and always have cake and coffee available. You should try it!

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I was forced to do some litter picking after being released from jail after fighting so much on the hockey rink that I was done for GBH

A lot of people don't know how to swim and Red Kirkby loves the ocean. So on his time off he works at a local community pool giving swimming and life saving lessons.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Brent Turnerson tends to help as much as he can with community because it helps with team but also for himself. I like helping people that need help with I a lot of things.

Toasty could not give less of a shit about his hometown and doesn't want to do anything to improve Ireland but he's heavily involved around San Francisco trying to support youth hockey programs!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]