Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Dear Minnesota GM duo, thanks for keeping me around. You must know Enes likes it rough with all the pucks that came at him. Tongue

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Hey hffo, thank you for trading for me. I'm surprised you got away with trading some random mid earner for me but that's why you're the goat. Also thank you for carrying me in diablo

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

luke is a very good general manager and i am very happy to have him as my general manager, i do not think i would ever have had a cup without him.

32 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Patya make love letter for Joe. Joe, is okay, I am having Kristen but I am love you too. You am putting Patya with Atticus and Patya forever grateful for this.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

@SchwarzNarr you make the locker room feel like a box of nerds. It's sweet, never know what I'll get but I'll always be coming back for more.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

To Sburbine, thank you for giving this mullett wearing jabroni a chance. I came into this league not knowing how discord worked... still working on that, and had multiple GM's instantly start messaging me. You have been great at helping me through my first ever season. Thank you.

dear hotdogge, meneral ganager of the atlanta infernoes of the simulation hockey league

you are a hero to atlantans everywhere. thank u for putting up with my shitty IA player. cheers.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Dear Tomen, im writing this letter to please you, i want to make you proud. I think you're swell but its a little sus that you hint at me to do this PT when its this topic.

I like it though.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]