Create Account

S73 PT#3: Getting Colorful

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

PBE affiliate 

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=641837

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

ISFL affiliate

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

OPTION 2 - Goalie Goals

Obviously the thing I want my goalies to do more than anything in the entire world is: STOP THE PUCK. My god how many muffins are gonna squeak their way through and cost me valuable plus/minus. As a defenceman, that is going to cost me on my next paycheck. But, that's pretty simple and a standard ask of any goaltender. My demand is that the goalie stop trying to play the puck every time it gets into the corner. It's a nightmare. If you have to come out to touch it, please just stop it for me or my fellow competent defensive partner to make a play. Off the ice, it would also be quite nice if my goalies wouldn't do their insane superstitions anywhere near my stall. Smelling incense before the games is one thing, but slipping on the blood of a sacrificial lamb (or snake, or spider, or goldfish) is going to drive me insane. I can't handle it anymore. Doing circles around their locker, mumbling dead languages to themselves. Gotta keep it to yourself, or at least out of earshot of me. Please, I'm begging you.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

OPTION 2

First of all motherfuckers my goalie can do whatever he damn well pleases and I will support him in any and every endeavor. It is Walter Sobchak's world, and the Pride just live in it. This applies to every single goalie to ever exist too. I learned at a very early age that goaltenders are the best, and should be worshiped accordingly. Yes, I know they're just people. But like...your goalie is the heart and soul of the team, whether they're quiet and kind or absolute jackasses. So what do I want my goalie to do? Focus on being their usual shutout-aspiring brick wall selves, and scream at me when I'm in their way. All I really need from a goalie is the stereotypical calm and calculating presence. Nothing knocks the wind out of me quite as hard as a rattled goalie. Not even that Jammin jerk in Chicago whose life mission it is to smear me across the boards every game.

Code:
162 words

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Option 2

Because we clearly did not cover this enough in the last PT. Dear goalies, I would love for you to stand in front of the net and cut down the shooter's angle. If you could look big and scary that would be amazing. Maybe try growling at the opponents and biting them from time to time. The referees usually don't care if you're the one doing that, but when I do that I get sent to the box immediately or even thrown out of the game. Also, if you could just save all the pucks that would be great. Ok at least the easy ones? I'll cover the pass so just make sure no muffin gets by you. An extra suggestion, I heard that little ice towers come in very helpful. Maybe you can try scraping up some ice and building a small fortification as long as the referees don't catch you! Signed, a defenseman.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Option 2

I want our goalie (the wonderful and amazing Mat Smith) to change absolutely nothing about how he plays. He's got the most wins of any goalie of all-time so I think he's doing a fantastic job already and has nothing to change. However, if I had to choose something he could do to make the game easier on the team I'd say he needs to throw more checks and score more goals. Despite his winning ways, he's scored 0 career goals and rarely gets physical with the other team. He probably has 0 PIMs too, which just goes to show this lack of physicality. I'd also like to see him step up to take a shootout attempt every once in a while. Since only one team goes at a time there's no need for the goalie to remain in net for the shootout chance. Put him in, coach so that he can at least score a goal or two in that situation.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Option 2:

Hmmm what can my goalie do to play his role better?  Honestly I have no fucking idea.  I know nothing about goalies or what they do in the net.  I guess he could be bigger?  I could start force feeding him.  What would the menu be?  Jesus.  You ask a lot of questions.  Breakfast would be the classic 1920s strongman diet breakfast.  Thats right, its time to eat picnic style baby.  Go outside and start a campfire.  Toast an entire loaf od wheat bread and lather it with 2 sticks of butter.  Pour a gallon of whole raw milk into a large pitcher and set it to the side.  Throw a pound of bacon into a cast iron pan and fry it until just before total crisp.  Take the bacon out of the pan upon completion and throw in 12 eggs, unscrambled.  Fry the eggs in the bacon fat to completion.  Repeat this 6 times throughout the day until your goalie is as wide at the net posts themselves.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Option 1:

The Saudi Arabian kids came to Baltimore to play some local teams in a youth round robin tournament. The Royal Saudi Family even sent representatives to witness the historic occasion. To everyone’s surprise, the Saudi kids (who had never even touched ice until 6 months ago) put on an absolute show. The local parents in attendance couldn’t believe what they were witnessing. In their three games, the Saudi Arabian kids won by four, six, and three goals, respectively. Even the Baltimore Sun sent a reporter to the rink to witness what was happening. There were many questions about how a group of kids who never touched ice until six months prior could be so good already. “I heard from a neighbor who has ties to Saudi Arabia that these kids were hand selected by the Royal Family and removed from their families, with their sole focus being hockey. They’ve apparently been training every day for eight hours a day over the past six months.” The Saudi Arabian Hockey Camp and Sven Petterson have not provided any comment.

177 words

Option 2

As the center who finds himself constantly in his own zone, I have a close relationship with my goalie. We rely on each other heavily day in and day out. My goal is to win the faceoff while his goal is to stop the puck when I inevitably fail at my job. There is a really simple solution to this issue. The goalie just has to play the puck more. Please just stop stopping the puck all the time. I would rather not take another defensive zone faceoff against their top line guy. It just never works out the way you want it to. If you see the puck come in on a dump in and it bounds off the back glass in front of you, just stand up and toss that baby down ice. I assure you that the defense will be there to clean things up if you absolutely whiff on the attempt. Your stick should be use for more than denying an open cage to the other team on a desperation dive across the crease. Throw the puck around and keep that clock ticking. (187)

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

OPTION 2 - Goalie Goals

Written Task: Tell me what your player wants their team's goalie to do to make their specific role easier. If your player is a goalie, tell me what you do to make your forwards' lives a little easier!

As a forward on the Calgary Dragons, Tom Pedersen has a strong partnership with the team's goalie. To make his role as a forward more effective, he relies on certain expectations from the goalie. Tom values open and clear communication with the goalie. He wants the goalie to be vocal, directing the defense and forwards, providing updates on the play, and offering reassurance when needed. Effective communication helps the whole team stay organized. Tom appreciates a goalie who is swift in making breakout passes and has a knack for finding forwards in transition. This helps the team move quickly from defense to offense, catching opponents off guard. Tom relies on his goalie to exude confidence. A poised and consistent goalie has a calming effect on the team, allowing forwards to focus on their offensive duties without worrying about defensive lapses. Tom benefits when the goalie has strong puck-handling abilities. This can aid in starting offensive rushes and can be a valuable asset in breaking out of the defensive zone. Tom expects the goalie to control rebounds effectively. Limiting second chances for opponents allows the team to maintain a strong defensive posture and transition quickly to the attack. By working together with the goalie and understanding their specific strengths and preferences, Tom can adapt his play to complement the goalie's style, ultimately making the entire team more effective on both ends of the ice. This partnership is crucial in achieving the team's goals and maintaining a winning tradition.

Words: 247

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Option 2

I'd love for our goalie to get into a fight. Really. It is the best way to fire up an entire team and fanbase and maybe change how a season is going. Unfortunately that doesn't happen with our piece of shit sim engine. So I guess I'd want our goalie to just play loose and aggressive at the same time, not being afraid to make a mistake. Holler out who you want me to take out. They can see the whole ice so if I'm on a breakout figure out how to get that quick and long outlet pass so I can catch the other team off guard. Probably the most important however is to have a cool fucking helmet. A totally badass helmet that draws attention so it could possibly disrupt the other team. It also fires you up when your guy is sporting a wicked ass mask. And you can do some really freaky shit with purple and black.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

[Image: LMCYC8F.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)