Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Aksel is never going to die, sorry. He's going to play forever, until the end of time, and never retire. I've retired in other leagues and that's all fine and good but this league is just Aksel.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

i forget the first time, I retirued a player because itr was so long ago, it was like 13 years ago and i cant believe i have been on the site for 13 years.

[Image: hallsy.png]

truhfully i have never retired a player before, nor ever plan to. When AC is in the ground, that may be the end of me forever, never RETIRE!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Audun Wissink was my first character, he'd won a Cup with Hamilton in Season 11 and I'd honestly become bored with him. The sim engine at the time didn't allow for the play style I'd hoped for (agitator) and I went mostly inactive in the twilight seasons of his career as a result of just being a middle wing grinder. It was the right decision to recreate, it really reinvigourated my enjoyment of the league.

74 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Since I'm on my first player, I suppose I'll answer when and why Frøya will hang up her skates. I'm still undecided officially, but I plan to play with Tsunny for as long as we're both still enjoying our players and we're capable of competing.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 04:11 AM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

The first time I retired a player was Dwight Knight. I was fully prepared to continue going just to spite 7's player jimmy wagner as we started the same season and would have the same number of games played but was encouraged to recreate to match the timeline of our players.

I just got bored. You can stick with a player for such a long time that it got stale. My player was awful and I was just ready to redo.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I wanted to give back to Manhattan what they gave to me so when I was traded and barely felt any connection in the LR I felt it was time for the end of Granström's career.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

When I retired my goalie, I knew it was the time to recreate because once I stepped in as SFP GM, I knew my player was too old to fit the timeline

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I don’t recall exactly why I decided to retire my very first player, as it was many years ago, however I wish I would’ve kept him alive a lot longer.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Marton is going to hang on until he stops feeling useful and wanted. He's first going to see what kind of legacy he can build with Texas, then maybe a last hurrah with some friends elsewhere. Still in his prime though, so haven't thought about it much yet.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

What made me decide to retire was mostly that I had earned a Cup as Joseph Weston, and wanted to avoid the S69 class for my recreate. Getting the cup made me comfortable in retiring before S69 as opposed to after, and wanting to not be in the meme S69 class meant S68 worked just fine

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I retired Gatez last summer as his stats were garbage due to regression. After playing for 3 teams but being on 5 rosters, it just felt like it was his time leave the game and focus on opening a restaurant.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

The first (and only) player I've retired is Slap McShotty. I had already planned my recreate about a year before then, so when season 69 was approaching and I had already been around 20 seasons I decided to get ahead of the potentially large S69 class (nice) by creating a bit earlier.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

My first player was Adam Falk, and I retired him at the perfect time. We had just won the cup in Texas, and decided to go out on top since I was entering regression anyway.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER