Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:

My player's agent is his significant other. They have been in contact with all of the contract talks with the general managers as well as talking with sponsors, and getting promotions for my player. With my player's agent being so close to him they have a great communication on what my player wants to get out of a contract and what he believes that he is worth. Over the years his agent has done a fantastic job of getting good contracts that suit both my player and the team to be able to give them the best shot at being able to build an overall solid team to compete for championships. As far as endorsement deals and sponsorships, his agent does a great job of getting the best possible outcomes through sponsorships, both on and off the ice to allow my player to be marketable and be able to promote good services. Hopefully moving forward things will continue to be great as far as contract contract, negotiations, and gaining more sponsorships.

Prompt 1

Patya have not been having as much good sleep this season because so many ghosts am keep visiting Patya dreams! Maybe New Orleans haunted? Patya not really sure this is surprise because of voodoo, everyone am already knowing. That is why team is called S..Sp-....Spec...Spectres. Patya am sometimes still struggle with English language and is why call team Ghostmans instead. Anyway, Patya am not do anything crazy like get rid of place he live or destroy it or call person who come and remove ghosts. Maybe Patya set up Haunted House for Halloweens because is spooky time? But, Patya thinking rest of time, just live with it. Many people am have this sorts of experiences because of history of New Orleans. Patya not thinking this anything for be afraid of. Plus, is sometimes nice for have company when Kristen Landry not around. Patya knowing this not a Ghostbusters situation. Patya am see this movie, is classic.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

My player would never trust an agent enough to consider hiring one. My player flies solo and takes advice from no one. He believes having an agent shows weakness. He will not have someone else fighting his battles for him. Everything that an agent does he will do for himself, and he saves money that way. It is possible that his inability to trust an agent is a deep rooted issue and needs to be analyzed. So, if you really wanna know, my player has a bad history with agents. When he was naive in his junior days, he allowed his agent to take his rookie bonus instead of percentage of his contract. Well, it turns out the raptors had an excess of cap that season, and the bonus would be twelve million dollars. The agent scammed him out of generational wealth. He fired that agent and vowed to do everything on his own from there.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Mary was tired of these ghosts interrupting her beauty sleep. They’d invaded the sanctity of her Popcorn Palace in downtown Regina, if you can really refer to any part of Regina as “downtown.” She wanted to take action. No, she HAD to take action. Luckily for her, despite her having actually gotten her name on the scoresheet in the playoffs, the Elk were bounced once again. She began her long trek home to Philadelphia once more. Thinking back to her last offseason, she remembered her trip abroad. Where she was jailed for vaping on a plane. That was… not the glamorous Parisian vacation she thought she was in for. This time, she’d escape the ghosts and take some tremendous Instagram pics. She boarded the plane with zero hassle, and somehow made it past customs in France despite the copious amount of Juul pods in her luggage. Unfortunately for her, she had come here to escape ghosts, which was a bad idea, considering her first tourist attraction was the catacombs (which she was promptly thrown out of for vaping in).

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Option 1: Okay their have been weird things happening around my house and I can't ignore it anymore. First of all having my car keys moved every night isn't scary, it's just annoying as hell. All the weird sounds and creaky floorboards just keep me from getting a good night's rest. These lame ass ghosts are in need of a serious ass kicking. My plan for these things is going to be setting up some cameras so I can catch them in the act. Once I see what they look like and where they hang out, I'm going to go annoy the hell out of them. Then I am going to beat the crap out of them. I will punch that stupid ghost so hard my fist will break through the astral plane and knock it's ass out. Then I'm gonna throw it in one of those ghost buster trap things. Then I will put it on display for all the neighborhood kids to come and mock, making it's eternal afterlife a living hell.

W:172

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2024, 02:44 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

Deleted

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2024, 02:43 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

Deleted

Well this is ironic, considering I’m actually on the market this offseason. So I can put a sprinkle of truth into this. My agent is made up of multiple people that I trust and ask advice from, for example @MikeLiut and @RAmenAmen, so let's call them…. Sam. Sam has been Ozolins’ agent ever since his childhood friend decided to take the next step and join an actual accountancy firm. Sam is there no matter what happens in Edžus’ career, though they WILL in fact judge Ozolins for stupid decisions, for example if he were to walk away from a team that just won the cup (as a completely hypothetical scenario). Their job is to get the best opportunity for the soon to be in his prime Latvian star, and with such an important mission comes a more than decent percentage of Edžus’ salary transferred directly to them. As such, they're a friend, an ally, but also someone fueled by pushing Edžus to take the right decisions instead of “fuck it we ball”-ing it. This does mean Ozolins will not be signing in the SMJHL, much to his own regret, as he wanted to play for the Citadelles. …We’re also telling me it's simply not allowed? Eh, whatever.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Red Kirkby of the Philadelphia Forge has had a fairly long and successful career so far. Approaching 1000 points and one of the best post season players of all time. However he does not have an agent and too be quite honest he has no idea why. Everytime he thinks about the possibility of exploring other avenues within the league the thought happens to just slip away from his mind. It is almost like he is not in control of his destiny at all and even if he really wanted to he would not be physically or mentally able to leave the team that he has played on for his entire career. Perhaps if he was on a bad team this would bother him more but the fact that Philadelphia is consistently one of the best teams in the league means that he is pretty content with where he is and really has no desire to move anywhere else.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]