Create Account

Team Spotlight Weeks - Week 8

Welcome to Team Spotlight Weeks! 

We're starting our next week on Monday.

If you missed the start or are unsure about what this is all about, please refer to the original announcement provided here.
To prevent any spoilers from RSS-feeds on Discord, the teams for this week will be posted in the initial reply of this thread. Please scroll down to find them. 

Rules to receive the 2x payout:

Always mark your submission title with [2x Team Spotlight]!

Graphics:
  • Submit up to 4 graphics (up to 6 for hockey cards) per week.
  • Both spotlight teams need to be included in the weekly submission.
  • The bonus only applies to graphics that cover the two weekly teams. All other unrelated graphics will receive a regular payout.
Arrow All Graphics submission guidelines.

Written media and podcasts:
  • At least one of the two spotlight teams needs to be covered in written media (250+ words) or in a podcast (20+ minutes).
  • A maximum of two articles/two podcasts per week are allowed.
  • SMJHL content goes into the SMJHL media forum, SHL content into the SHL media forum.
  • AI-generated content is not permitted. For more details, please refer to our Policy on AI Tools for Content Creation.
Arrow All SHL Media rules | SMJHL Media rules.

You are allowed to collect 2x payout for eligible submissions in both departments, so you can submit both graphics and media each week if you want to.

The submission deadline is always the following Sunday (11:59 PM EST). Keep in mind that the submission week starts on Monday, so you'll still have this weekend to finish week 7 if you like. From Monday on you can submit your work for week 8.

If you have questions, feel free to contact @Carpy48 or @slothfacekilla for graphics questions and @TheGreatToeJam or @MikeLiut for media questions.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

This week we'll do a special week featuring our two new SMJHL teams: Ottawa Highlanders and San Diego Tidal.

[Image: X8ak9pj.png]

Submit your work in the respective forum (graphics or media) between Monday, April 15th and Sunday, April 21st (11:59 PM EST).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]