Create Account

S30 Buffalo Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> [Image: ekj2pv.png]

Thank you everyone for checking out our interested prospects page. The Stampede are about to start a major rebuild after coming off one of our worst seasons in franchise history. We are looking for players who want want to be here, and take on the challenge of building this team into one of the top teams in the league. If being a major building block for an up and coming team entices you, please answer the questions below or even message us directly, we would love to hear from you!

Code:
[b]Player Name & Position:[/b]

[b]Link to Player Page:[/b]

[b]Link to Update Page:[/b]

[b]How active do you plan on being? (1-10)[/b]

[b]A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?[/b]

[b]What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?[/b]

[b]What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?[/b]

[b]What will keep you motivated?[/b]

[b]Any questions or thoughts?[/b]

-Brandon & ThatDamnWalrus
Stampede Buffalo Management Team

</div>

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Player Name & Position: Viatcheslav Orlov, D

Link to Player Page: Sig

Link to Update Page: Sig

How active do you plan on being? (1-10)

10ish

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?

Depends on others, but yes.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?

More Brandon, less TDW

What are your goals for your player?

HOF Role Player

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?

You need role players, could be fun, yay <a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Brandon</a> in net

What will keep you motivated?

Money and activity

Any questions or thoughts?

Lol that moment when you fill out the wrong prospects thread

Player Name & Position:

Jon Ross - Center

Link to Player Page:

Player Page

Link to Update Page:

Update page

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?

Absolutely. I am very active as is in the whaler's LR and we are in a similar situation to buffalo.

Big thing I want in a GM and co is a plan, especially on a rebuilding team. It's not easy to get out of the basement but it's totally doable. I believe that I can be a big piece in helping do that but there needs to be a plan to keep improving and bringing in names. This means everything from trade targets to draft strategy to F/A signings to building an LR culture.

I want to be a franchise player and help a team that isn't already a powerhouse get there. I see myself being in this for the long haul and I want my position on whichever team I get drafted by to reflect that. I don't see myself being a player that is always in the top 5 of scoring, but rather a player that is consistent offensively and reliable defensively (ala Bergeron and Toews). I am however completely open to modifying my build for the better of the team.

To be perfectly honest, I was unsure at first. LR is a big thing for me and I didn't want to be alone in a SHL LR. But like you said earlier, a rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active LR. When I arrived in Vancouver, I was told it was going to be a dead LR, that I was going to be the only one in it. Well with a little bit of effort we managed to make it into one of the busier LRs they have had in a while. I think that's something that I can be a huge help with in Buffalo.

The more I think about it, the more the prospect of going to Buffalo excites me and I can say that I now have no doubts that it is a place I want to be. Adding an experienced co GM is a big step and it's always good to see GMs actively trying to improve. I think that I can be a pillar to build around and that's the role I Really want to play.

It's hockey, I won't need much Wink I've been hooked since day one and I don't see anything in the foreseeable future that would change that.

Not really. I've already talked to Brandon a bit via PM but if he or TDW has more questions or want to discuss anything, feel free to message me.

Player Name & Position:

Ty Justice - Defense

Link to Player Page:
sig

Link to Update Page:
sig

Anywhere between 8-10. Some things might come up but I can't see myself not being able to log on everyday.

Yep!

I'm not too sure, I don't have any expectations as of now.

Just become the best player I can be, and help out the team in any way I can.

Thrilled, there's a lot to like about Buffalo. Plus I know it's a relatively new team, and it would be fun to hop on board in it's first seasons to be a part in developing it's identity.

The community, and plus just my competitive nature. I've made some good pals here so I can't see myself leaving. And I just like to win, even in a sim league, so that's what would drive me to develop as best I can.

Nope Smile

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Player Name & Position: William Goddard, D

Link to Player Page: here

Link to Update Page: here

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 7-8

Depends on how much free time I have, honestly. I'll probably at least make sure to post every now and then though.

Not too much. Just stay active and make good moves to help the team improve. I've been on teams GMed by both Brandon and TDW and haven't had a problem with either of you guys anyways.

Nothing too major. Probably just a solid top 4 defenseman who gets a lot of assists. Obviously I'd like to win individual awards but I don't really expect to when considering how much TPE other people have. Although winning a cup would be nice.

I'd be very happy with it. I like the idea of playing for a newer team that hasn't had much success, I like the GMs, I like the logo and colors.

I'd say just being part of a decent, active team where I can get playing time. I'm open with going back down to the VHLM if need be as long as I get a decent amount of time on the ice after I get called up. (although if I don't have enough TPE/go inactive you're completely free to not play me very often)

None really.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Player Name & Position: Matthew Shea - D

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1876881

Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1877416

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 6. This may seem low but I currently pull a 48 hour work week so it's not always easy to find time to spend here beyond that. However, I ensure I get my updates in without fail.

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? I definitely would do. Nearly all of my posts have just been general locker room talk.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? Reliability more than anything. I had a great experience with the Buffalo GMs with my last player so I know that isn't a problem.

What are your goals for your player? To be a reliable, contributing and dependable top 4 defender in the SHL.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? I would be delighted! I loved being there with Elias Lehner, it was just a problem that the pressures of real life got in the way.

What will keep you motivated? The drive to build a successful player this time!

Any questions or thoughts? None I can think of, but I would be happy to talk with you further via private message if you've got any more questions yourselves.

Player Name & Position: Rhaegar Targaryen Defense

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67611

Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67778

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 9-10

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? I usually always partake in LR activity and help the rebuilding process.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? Activity and a desire to win.

What are your goals for your player? to become a great all around defenseman with an edge of an offensive side

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? I really want to join this team and it's near of the top of my list of places to go.

What will keep you motivated? The desire to bring this team to a playoff contender

Any questions or thoughts? I want to apoligize to <a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Brandon</a> for retiring on him and <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> too I guess

Player Name & Position: Nolan Angello, LW/RW

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Page: Update Page

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) I'm here every day and post a lot (of shit).

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? Without a doubt, huge LR guy in Montreal.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? A good mentor and someone who has the vision and passion to make a winning team.

What are your goals for your player? To be the best player in the SHL. And to win a fucking ton of Challenge Cups.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? It's the team I want to play for most. Number 1 on my list without a doubt.

What will keep you motivated? The drive and desire to build a great player, the community here and the boredom of every day life.

Any questions or thoughts? Nothing we haven't already discussed, but it'd be a dream come true to see Angello play for the Stampede.

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades

Player Name & Position:
Bananas Foster - Heavyweight

Link to Player Page:
Sig

Link to Update Page:
Sig

I hope to bring it up to 10. Probably a 7 right now.

Absolutely. I don't see much other point in dwelling on these forums anymore. It's a shame that quality of media has gone so far down, but yknow, it happens. Maybe it's all cyclical.

At least one of the GM/co-GM tandem should be both active and transparent in discussions. I understand there's a lot that has to go on behind closed doors, but in the context of a rebuild, it's important to keep up team morale simply because there aren't as many voices in the LR. Tactically, there should be great communication between the leaders and confidence that they're putting out the best team they possibly can every day.

I want to be the greatest enforcer ever. That's pretty easy to do, since I'm already the highest-earning true enforcer. But I want to be able to help a team, maybe win a few cups, see if I can't carve out a niche.

They were right at the bottom until <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> showed up.

Nothing extraneous. I'm motivated to succeed myself. Buzz Killington was a great player, and he was probably destined for more greatness had I not fucked up and decided to retire him a tarnished soul. But you can't dwell on that; Foster will carry his legacy through me and achieve just as much.

I kind of want to spend another season down. I want to see what strength and checking will do on the small scale after putting a lot of effort into it. Of course it's worth a discussion, but that was my plan all along! Smile

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Player Name & Position: Steven Stamkos Jr. - C

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67263

Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67264

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 10

I am more active when it comes to talking if the subject is about the sim or the league. When it is just small talk about whatever than I normally don't participate as much.

Just being honest with me about stuff. Walrus has been great with that and that's why I enjoy playing for him so much.

I want to be a top 6 center on my team down the road when my player is developed enough.

The Stampede are the number one team on my list as far as wanting to play there. My experience with Walrus has been great and I'd love to continue to build on that as well as get to know new teammates. Plus I love helping a rebuild and that was a big draw for Colorado when I was deciding where to sign and it is a big draw here.

On this team it would be knowing I have a path to being a top six center and would be counted on as one of the key young guys to help turn the franchise around.

Draft me Smile

Player Name & Position:
Ahoy-hoy. Kelly Rivet here. I play me some defense.

Link to Player Page:
Right hurr.

Link to Update Page:
Oh, this ol' thing?

I feel I'm at a 9 or 10 right now, and that should stay pretty consistent barring any real life interference.

I am pretty active in the St. Louis LR currently, so participating in the Buffalo LR would be dynamite!

I'm looking for some direction in terms of player builds they'd like for the team. Also someone who's able to answer questions. Someone responsible for the team. Stuff like that!

To block shots, make assists, and hopefully not get caught out of position.

I'd be proud to tell friends. If I had any, of course.

Seeing those glorious TPE opportunities. Also, seeing the stats from the season. That's so cool!

I wish you guys all the luck in the upcoming draft and S30!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Player Name & Position: C- Justs Sirmais

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67654

Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67678

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 8

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? Off course!

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? I want to play in a good and active team.

What are your goals for your player? I want to win Four Star Cup

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? I would be nice. I will have a good playing time.

What will keep you motivated? I want to play in the 1st or 2nd line.

Any questions or thoughts? Pick me, please!

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]