Create Account

Booms and Busts of the S42 Draft

07-11-2018, 10:21 PMgrok Wrote: I'm here for three things: to bust ass, to win cups, and to make every other GM regret passing me for six rounds.

I like you.

07-12-2018, 10:59 AMdizzyDC Wrote:
07-12-2018, 10:36 AMhockeyfan Wrote: Look guys, just an article, and it’s just me reaching for guys who could bust. There’s a reason there is only two. Prove me wrong.

I get that everyone is trying to get that double $$, but when writing media you also have to be willing to take criticism. It just doesn't seem like there was really a metric used to determine who the "busts" were considering none of these players have hit the ice yet. Can't expect me to not stand up for one of my guys who by all means is active and dedicated in improving his player.

Standing up for my Czech Boi <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

07-12-2018, 12:24 PMhockeyfan Wrote:
07-12-2018, 10:59 AMdizzyDC Wrote:
07-12-2018, 10:36 AMhockeyfan Wrote: Look guys, just an article, and it’s just me reaching for guys who could bust. There’s a reason there is only two. Prove me wrong.

I get that everyone is trying to get that double $$, but when writing media you also have to be willing to take criticism. It just doesn't seem like there was really a metric used to determine who the "busts" were considering none of these players have hit the ice yet. Can't expect me to not stand up for one of my guys who by all means is active and dedicated in improving his player.

I get that everyone likes leaving comments on that sweet double media week moolah but you also have to be willing to take criticism on your criticism. With everything that’s happening in the Middle East you have to be pretty ignorant to think that one of your players won’t end up being a bust just because somebody writes an article about potential busts but hey, I’m not the one running the banana stand dude. That’s on you and I’d rather you not come in to my house and use the nice towels if you know what I mean.

No need to get your panties in a bunch chief. I was just curious how you deemed players "busts" without anything objective. Also shouldn't have left your nice towels out, seems like a bad call on your part.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Chief is my father. Call me Mr. Chief.

Nobody did anything wrong in this thread

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Well... I was a 9th Round pick and I have 220 TPE

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Keep on writing man! Good stuff.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

07-12-2018, 03:51 PMGrapehead Wrote: Nobody did anything wrong in this thread

Was @Nobody even in this thread?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

07-12-2018, 04:21 PMml002 Wrote:
07-12-2018, 03:51 PMGrapehead Wrote: Nobody did anything wrong in this thread

Was @Nobody even in this thread?

I am now

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay