Create Account

TEPI% Rankings: Final S47 Entry Draft Edition (x2)
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 10:10 AM by Sami.)

TEPI% Rankings: Final S47 Entry Draft Edition

Welcome to the final edition of the TEPI% Rankings as we're just ahead of the S47 SHL Entry Draft. It's the third time I'll publish these but the first time doing so in the SHL Media section so I want to do some explaining. But first, here you can take a look at the previous rankings.

What I tried to do with this stat is to look at every S47 SHL Draftee equally. Only looking at TPE numbers always bothered because it could definitely show who is very active but it didn't treat all the guys right who joined just before there SMJHL Entry Draft or even after as an undrafted free agent signing. So I created this stat who everyone to see immediately who is really active without comparing TPE numbers and joining dates and whatever. So, what does TEPI% mean?

TEPI means "TPE-related-Events Participation Indicator". I basically compiled every possible event where players could earn TPE and checked every player if they participated or not. It doesn't matter how much TPE the player earned in that event, it only matters that he participated and showed activity that way. For example, it counts the same whether a players buys the world-class training or just the normal. They participated because they did training. I needed a cutoff point to do that because to treat everyone the same, it's important to have a point where to start tracking. I used the SMJHL Entry Draft. Every event after the Entry Draft is taken into consideration for these rankings which means that everything that happened beforehand doesn't matter. That okay though since the latter events are probably more important to measure current activity better. There are some guys who joined later in the season and couldn't be part of every event. They're still in these rankings as long as they had the chance to participate in at least 50% of the events. 

I know there probably are easier ways to measure this, for example looking at the number of TPE the guys had at the Entry Draft and what they have now. I like TEPI though so yeah, you can do your own rankings. 

So in my last rankings I took a look at eleven events. The draftees had the chance to participate in ten more events since then:
  • Activity Check #255
  • Weekly Training 18/3
  • PT#4
  • Activity Check #256
  • Weekly Training 25/3
  • PT#5
  • Activity Check #257
  • Weekly Training 1/4
  • PT#6
  • PbP
Some guys just yet did PGS so of course that was taken into consideration. CW isn't because it is still running. PbP was taken into consideration. I thought about that long, but it is an event where you can take part in and some guys did. So why not. It was enough to post a claim in the thread because the rest was "luck". All in all, there are 21 possible events here. I'll just make a list again and lose some words on some guys here. So I'll hope you enjoy these!

Skaters:

T1. Austin Roenick - Right Wing
100% TEPI - 279 TPE

Roenick did every possible thing he could, including PbP. He is first on this list because he has the highest TPE of the guys who did everything, as TPE is the tiebreaker in this case. So for a whole season, Roenick participated in everything he could. He was drafted with the 11th pick in the SMJHL Entry Draft. Very, very good value for a second rounder for sure. 

T1. Cullen Gray - Left Wing

100% TEPI - 279 TPE

His player did very well on the ice as he was the top scorer of all rookies. Drafted 17th in the SMJHL, will go higher tomorrow.

3. Marc Hagan - Center
100% TEPI - 277 TPE

One of the candidates for first overall, Hagan is looking to be a very active guy in the future. He was drafted 4th Overall and I think that is the latest he should go in tomorrow's draft.

4. Corey Kennedy - Defense
100% TEPI - 275 TPE

Kennedy is the best defenseman on this list. Drafted 2nd Overall, this was a good value pick. Should an will go very high tomorrow.

5. Espen Knutsen Jr. - Center
100% TEPI - 275 TPE

The same goes for Knutsen Jr. But he'll probably should go higher than 9th Overall based on these rankings.

6. Sami Raanta - Center
100% TEPI - 274 TPE

Don't want to lose too many words about me. But as everyone who does everything should know, it's not easily done. And that was only one season.

T7. Tony Ford - Defense
100% TEPI - 273 TPE

One of the guys who should go in the first round tomorrow.

T7. Esa Parmborg - Center
100% TEPI - 273 TPE

Auto drafted but the first overall pick of the SMJHL Entry Draft probably would have gone first overall tomorrow as well.

9. Martijn Westbroek - Center
100% TEPI - 267 TPE

This guy won't go in the third round tomorrow, that's for sure.

10. Lallo Selman - Left Wing
100% TEPI - 251 TPE

No I get to the part I love about these rankings. 251 TPE would put Selman in the middle of the pack of this draft class. But this guys since joining the league did everything he could to earn TPE. He should be a top consideration in your mocks!

11. Filip Zadina - Right Wing
95% TEPI - 305 TPE

Zadina by far and away has the most TPE of this draft class. He only missed to claim a PbP. Shouldn't have a bad effect on his draft stock for tomorrow.

12. Gunnar Söderberg - Right Wing
95% TEPI - 286 TPE

One of the members considered for 1st Overall. Did everything besides claiming a PbP. One of the top TPE earners. Can't go wrong with her.

13. Charlie Serpe - Defense
95% TEPI - 280 TPE

Another top TPE earner. Like everyone else with 95% he only missed claiming a PbP. Will go very high.

T14. Julio Tokolosh - Right Wing
95% TEPI - 275 TPE

Only thing he didn't do was claiming a PbP.

T14. Jax Duggan - Defense
95% TEPI - 275 TPE

Same goes for him. He is considered to go 1st Overall by some guys because he is very active on discord. And because he is very active TEPI-wise.

16. Eko van Otter - Left Wing
95% TEPI - 274 TPE

Only thing he missed was claiming a PbP. Probably too much work which I could agree on after doing it.

17. Aaron Wilson - Center
95% TEPI - 268 TPE

Only missed claiming a PbP as well.

18. Przemyslaw Brzeszczyczklewicz - Left Wing
95% TEPI% - 254 TPE

Thank god for copy and paste.

19. Theo Morgan - Right Wing
95% TEPI - 250 TPE

One of the undrafted guys who joined later. But he did massive work and only missed claiming a PbP. He should be higher in all your mocks.

20. Josh Driver - Center
95% TEPI - 238 TPE

Same goes for Josh Driver.

21. Joe Ackroyd - Defense
95% TEPI - 225 TPE

Ackroyd did everything besides PbP and was drafted into the SMJHL. No idea why his TPE is so low. Maybe he didn't update yet?

22. Slap McShotty - Center
90% TEPI - 269 TPE

On to to the guys who missed more than just PbP. FOr McShotty, that was PT#5 and PbP of course (won't say that everytime now because the only guys who did that are those with 100%).

23. Jaguar Johnson - Left Wing
90% TEPI - 260 TPE

Johnson was traded mid season but that was probably a huge mistake as Johnsin did everyone of the past 10 events besides PbP.

24. Noah Gallagher - Left Wing
90% TEPI - 246 TPE

Ah, love guys like Gallagher as those give these rankings at least a bit of meaning. Gallagher joined after the draft and so couldn't get as many TPE as the top guys. Still is very, very active, he did everyone of the past 10 events besides PbP.

25. Spencer MacLean - Center
90% TEPI - 244 TPE

Should be a guy for the 2nd round tomorrow.

26. Vadim Malichov - Center
90% TEPI - 239 TPE

Missed PbP and PGS. Why whouldn't you do PGS? Gives massive TPE. Well, it's definitely time consuming so there's that.

27. Akashi SixNine - Defense
86% TEPI - 268 TPE

With PGS and PbP he would've been Top 3. Too bad.

28. Boruvka Banananak - Right Wing
86% TEPI - 265 TPE

Missed PT#5 and PbP in the last 10 events. Should go in the 2nd round pretty safely.

29. Dale Miller - Left Wing
83% TEPI - 218 TPE

Miller is the first guy who joined late and couldn't do all 21 events. He was eligible to participate in 18. He only missed PT#5 and PbP in the last 10 events. But he is missing from all your mocks. A sleeper pick right here!

30. Joseph Laraque - Left Wing
81% TEPI - 267 TPE

I think Laraque was on vacation or something one week as he missed an AC, Training and a PT in this week. He did everything else besides PbP. Should be higher than 30th tomorrow.

31. Gunnar Petrov - Left Wing
81% TEPI - 249 TPE

Petrov missed PGS, PT#6 and PbP in the last 10 events. 

32. Juulius Smonk - Left Wing
76% TEPI - 246 TPE

Smonk is an interesting case. After doing 10 of 11 events in the last rankings, he now only did 6 of 10. That's 16 of 21 for 76%. What will teams get with him? And will they take the gamble early on?

33. Wibbly McButternutz - Defense
71% TEPI - 233 TPE

Only did 5 of the last 10 events. Didn't do PGS either. That's not good enough for the first two rounds.

34. Miikka Salo - Defense
71% TEPI - 228 TPE

Did 7 of 11 and 8 of 10 events. Teams will know what they get with him, a pretty active, solid piece, but they probabaly should be able to snag him in the 3rd round.

35. Jay Boom'Boom - Defense
67% TEPI - 225 TPE

After doing 6 of 11, he did 8 of possible 10 events now. Could be a nice late round steal for teams.

36. Jake Peralta - Center
67% TEPI - 222 TPE

Where is Jake Peralta? He is missing for all of the last 5 TPE opportunities. He is on vacation? 

37. Herry Morris IV - Right Wing
67% TEPI - 202 TPE

Wildly inconsistent now after doing 9 of 11 to start. 

38. Thomas Bathory - Defense
62% TEPI - 267 TPE

What happened to Bathory? Biggest surprise for me. Was drafted 3rd Overall in the SMHJHL, at some point had the most TPE of the draft class alongside Zadina. He is missing for the last EIGHT TPE events. Honestly, what happened to him?

39. Ja'Aj Coltus-Wagg - Center
53% TEPI - 207 TPE

40. Igor Volkov - Defense
52% TEPI - 193 TPE

41. Mattie Brunton - Defense
48% TEPI - 214 TPE

42. Ender Zavala - Defense
48% TEPI - 202 TPE

After doing 10/11 to start the season, he missed every single TPE opportunity now, going 0/10. Would have been a sure fire first-second round selection. Too bad.

T43. Seemu Telanne - Right Wing
43% TEPI - 239 TPE

Same story with Telanne. After 9/11 to start the year, he missed every opportunity of the last 10.

T43. Isaac Yamada - Defense
43% TEPI - 239 TPE

And No. 3 right here. 9/11 to start, 0/10 to finish. Uhh.

45. Savoli Tankovic - Right Wing
43% TEPI - 208 TPE

Tankovic could be interesting for teams. Only did 3/11 to start the year, now did 6/10. Maybe a hidden talent right here?

46. Joshua Maugher - Defense
43% TEPI - 194 TPE

47. Jules L'Eclair - Right Wing
33% TEPI - 230 TPE

L'Eclair did 7/11 to start, now missed all of the last 10. Don't let yourself fool by his higher TPE! Big red flag.

48. Jason Kruger - Defense
33% TEPI - 197 TPE

7/11, then 0/10. Same story here. Just less total TPE.

49. Lex Peters - Center
24% TEPI - 207 TPE

50. Josef Kubinec - Left Wing
24% TEPI - 190 TPE

Rest:

Aleister Crowley - 19% TEPI
Sami Votto - 5% TEPI
Duke Nukemstein - 6% TEPI
Patrick Muller - 0% TEPI
Dirk Von Grimmelshausen - 0% TEPI
Dawson Kennedy - 0% TEPI
Colby Weeds - 0% TEPI
Isaiah Reece - 0% TEPI
Genghis Con - 0% TEPI
Caladan Brood - 0% TEPI
Kobe Krisp - 0% TEPI
Gustav Steen - 0% TEPI
Gavin Francisco - 0% TEPI
Taylor Lights - 0% TEPI
Brolias Hawking - 0% TEPI

Goalies:

1. Harry Carpet - Goalie
95% TEPI - 269 TPE

Based on activity, he should be a 1st Rounder. Too bad he's a goalie. But he will be a very good one. 

2. Alexander Andersson-Grande - Goalie
86% TEPI - 242 TPE

Very solid activity. Did all of the last 10 events besides PbP.

3. Luke Derion - Goalie
19% TEPI - 196 TPE

Did 4/11, then 0/10. 

The Rest:

Dmitri Dergachyov - 0% TEPI
John Blouch - 0% TEPI

(This is a lot of work so please don't grade only word count)

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

handful prospects

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Ilike

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 03:24 PM by esilverm.)

Where am I? Sad

I guess im such a sleeper pick that I don't even show up on the rankings

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Hey, I lost that claim on the PBP, but I did snag that extra 10 in Fantasy, BOOM!

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

04-09-2019, 02:17 PMesilverm Wrote: Where am I?  Sad

I think you aren't eligible for more than 50% of the events... Gonna check thst tomorrow.

Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-09-2019, 03:39 PMSami Wrote:
04-09-2019, 02:17 PMesilverm Wrote: Where am I?  Sad

I think you aren't eligible for more than 50% of the events... Gonna check thst tomorrow.

Oh shoot I didn't realize that you didn't include those players

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I did make a post for a PBP btw, just didn't end up getting one. Great post though!

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

04-09-2019, 05:12 PMGray Wrote: I did make a post for a PBP btw, just didn't end up getting one. Great post though!

No you’re just bad

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thomas a scrub

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

04-09-2019, 05:15 PMluketd Wrote:
04-09-2019, 05:12 PMGray Wrote: I did make a post for a PBP btw, just didn't end up getting one. Great post though!

No you’re just bad

Oof rip my draft stocks tanking

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

04-09-2019, 05:25 PMGray Wrote:
04-09-2019, 05:15 PMluketd Wrote: No you’re just bad

Oof rip my draft stocks tanking

Prepare to fall past everyone and land in Buffalo, never go full buffalo.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

This is a brilliant bit of work. Cheers.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Uh you're right, overlooked that. Welcome to the 100% Club.