Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 9

Introducing the Episode Nine of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Nine

Topics:
Intro Track: Pomplamoose "Thanks Elon Musk"
- Review of Thee Oh Sees "Henchlock"
- Tesla Model 3 Crash Test News
- Veronica Mars Revival
- New Format!
- Questions

Slappy and Bonk's Music for this Episode
- For @Slappydoodle
- For Bonk

Thank you @Toivo, @Inf1d3l and @Bonk for your questions!

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
Slappy's "Slapping It Solo"
Bonk's Big Show Podcast
Joekast #13
JT's The Press Box - Episode 6
Nocturnal Emissions #3

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Commenting purely because of that crisp Surge crack

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Good cast Wasty.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Amboy Dukes, that's a blast from the past. I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent actually, his music anyway.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Hard to separate a guy like Ted Nugent from his music.

Good cast.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

07-17-2019, 12:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Amboy Dukes, that's a blast from the past. I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent actually, his music anyway.
I dig the Amboy Dukes a lot, but not a long history of tracks. Ted’s music is amazing, Stranglehold is a classic banger. Just can’t stand the person :(

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

07-17-2019, 08:23 PMWasty Wrote:
07-17-2019, 12:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Amboy Dukes, that's a blast from the past. I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent actually, his music anyway.
I dig the Amboy Dukes a lot, but not a long history of tracks. Ted’s music is amazing, Stranglehold is a classic banger. Just can’t stand the person :(

Double Live Gonzo is one of the great live albums of all time

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019, 09:49 PM by PenKnight.)

You can say what you want if you are Ted Nugent 

Ted Nugent Quotes

[Image: ceft0Eg.png]

07-17-2019, 09:46 PMPenKnight Wrote:

Ted Nugent Quotes

Great example of antiquated views. Despite that the fact that I hate guns with a passion, but also archaic and demeaning. One of the many reasons why I dislike Ted Nugent, the person.

07-17-2019, 09:46 PMPenKnight Wrote:

Ted Nugent Quotes

Imma guess u like Ted Nugent the person a lot eh.

07-18-2019, 03:37 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:46 PMPenKnight Wrote: You can say what you want if you are Ted Nugent 

Ted Nugent Quotes

Imma guess u like Ted Nugent the person a lot eh.

I’ve been a big fan of his music since I was a kid. I don’t really care too much about his views on anything else.