Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 02:59 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:54 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Joseph Weston Dwight Knight Tony pepperoni
Jack kanoff Vladmir petrov  friedensreich Hunderwasser
Dick Clapper Rotticus Scott Cal Libovitch

Magnus liljestrom Corey Kennedy
Gabriel Johnson William Hartman
Conner Hutton Axel Foley

Jon St. Ark

Sorry if formatting is weird enjoy the team
I can't believe Cal Libovitch made it and I didn't.
Rofl, autocorrect I swear

I've been on almost every page in this thread. Putting in the hard yards and can't make a team. No one cares for the little guy.

[Image: hopoate.png]

08-20-2021, 03:30 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:28 AMinverted Wrote: wait when did i see you as a GM?

I think you might have been drafted to van a season or so after I left but I thought I was still there so I’m probably wrong. 3:30 am lmao
This is Boom erasure!

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:25 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: The “rookie experience” argument is a bit lame here too.

Nour is nour. He’s fine.

Opera is a sim vet and bad ass dude. He’s all good.

I don’t know Newff, but I mean this is a pretty rad draft experience nobody else has ever had before. Can’t say it’s gonna make him go IA. Could also make him more invested.

And again, Jack Crasher rule doesn’t apply here.

nah sorry I don't really gel with any of this. forcing player movement when the player doesn't have any agency is a shitty deal for the player. they already don't have any choice where they get drafted, moving them a second time sucks. i don't think that putting a first gen in the center of 15 pages of drama thread and counting is good for retention even if they're a sim vet. and even if you don't think jack crasher is textually applicable, its existence and the receipts make hamilton's handshake deals valuable evidence in their case to keep their prospects and get an alternate punishment for missing the deadline.

i left for 5 min and there r 2 more pages it is 330 am go to sleep

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-20-2021, 03:33 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:25 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: The “rookie experience” argument is a bit lame here too.

Nour is nour. He’s fine.

I don’t know Newff, but I mean this is a pretty rad draft experience nobody else has ever had before. Can’t say it’s gonna make him go IA. Could also make him more invested.

nah sorry I don't really gel with any of this. forcing player movement when the player doesn't have any agency is a shitty deal for the player. they already don't have any choice where they get drafted, moving them a second time sucks. i don't think that putting a first gen in the center of 15 pages of drama thread and counting is good for retention even if they're a sim vet. and even if you don't think jack crasher is textually applicable, its existence and the receipts make hamilton's handshake deals valuable evidence in their case to keep their prospects and get an alternate punishment for missing the deadline.
I agree with most of your thoughts here but the Jack Crasher rule seems to have literally 0 relevance to this situation.These players are not FAs therefore FA rules can't apply.

[Image: hopoate.png]

08-20-2021, 03:35 AMsimo_393 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:33 AMgrok Wrote: nah sorry I don't really gel with any of this. forcing player movement when the player doesn't have any agency is a shitty deal for the player. they already don't have any choice where they get drafted, moving them a second time sucks. i don't think that putting a first gen in the center of 15 pages of drama thread and counting is good for retention even if they're a sim vet. and even if you don't think jack crasher is textually applicable, its existence and the receipts make hamilton's handshake deals valuable evidence in their case to keep their prospects and get an alternate punishment for missing the deadline.
I agree with most of your thoughts here but the Jack Crasher rule seems to have literally 0 relevance to this situation.These players are not FAs therefore FA rules can't apply.
Right, the argument isn't that crasher locks them in. The argument is that crasher sets a precedent that handshake deals have explicit material value in the rulebook, so if Hamilton can prove they have handshake deals before the deadline that's evidence the missing contracts were a deadline error. It's not an argument that Hamilton is innocent, it's an argument to reduce the sentence.

08-20-2021, 03:35 AMsimo_393 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:33 AMgrok Wrote: nah sorry I don't really gel with any of this. forcing player movement when the player doesn't have any agency is a shitty deal for the player. they already don't have any choice where they get drafted, moving them a second time sucks. i don't think that putting a first gen in the center of 15 pages of drama thread and counting is good for retention even if they're a sim vet. and even if you don't think jack crasher is textually applicable, its existence and the receipts make hamilton's handshake deals valuable evidence in their case to keep their prospects and get an alternate punishment for missing the deadline.
Right, the argument isn't that crasher locks them in. The argument is that crasher sets a precedent that handshake deals have explicit material value in the rulebook, so if Hamilton can prove they have handshake deals before the deadline that's evidence the missing contracts were a deadline error. It's not an argument that Hamilton is innocent, it's an argument to reduce the sentence.

08-20-2021, 03:39 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:35 AMsimo_393 Wrote: I agree with most of your thoughts here but the Jack Crasher rule seems to have literally 0 relevance to this situation.These players are not FAs therefore FA rules can't apply.

Double post. Point and laugh at this man

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:41 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:39 AMgrok Wrote: Right, the argument isn't that crasher locks them in. The argument is that crasher sets a precedent that handshake deals have explicit material value in the rulebook, so if Hamilton can prove they have handshake deals before the deadline that's evidence the missing contracts were a deadline error. It's not an argument that Hamilton is innocent, it's an argument to reduce the sentence.

i changed my mind, we're taking nour by force now

08-20-2021, 03:42 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:41 AMdmills3 Wrote: Double post. Point and laugh at this man

i changed my mind, we're taking nour by force now

Ah shit

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:34 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: i left for 5 min and there r 2 more pages it is 330 am go to sleep

Almost 11am in eastern europe baybeeh

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

08-20-2021, 03:33 AMgrok Wrote:

Nour is nour. He’s fine.

Slippery slopes making alternate punishments out of the blue.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

[Image: image0-73.gif]

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 03:41 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:39 AMgrok Wrote: Right, the argument isn't that crasher locks them in. The argument is that crasher sets a precedent that handshake deals have explicit material value in the rulebook, so if Hamilton can prove they have handshake deals before the deadline that's evidence the missing contracts were a deadline error. It's not an argument that Hamilton is innocent, it's an argument to reduce the sentence.

Person who caused issue by not posting anything laughing at person who posted twice

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa