Create Account

SHL LEGACY TOURNAMENT UPDATE
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 11:14 AM by SlashACM.)

Pls don't grade yet
[Image: Webp.net-resizeimage_5.png]

Eagles
Mustangs
Cyclones
Sharks
Fury
Pirates
Demons
Greyhounds
Astros
Regiment
Covenant
Young Guns

Hey its me again, I didn't die, just got a full time job. Good thing I planned this for season 50 so we are right on schedule!

I decided with s49 coming and going and lots of retirements and creates happening I would look over rosters again and give them a fresh look. The teams I have already announced will get their own update post, and the ones I haven't announced are coming soon, with some work done on them behind the scenes.

The first big change is that with the retiring of Hocolate, The Rockets are without a goalie! Therefore I have merged them with the Eagles to form a brand new S36-31 Eagles team! These teams combined make up for each others' weaknesses to form a nearly unstoppable squad.

The S38-37 Mustangs had some retirements but are still looking as good as ever!

With the retirement of Hobbs, the Hydras are also left without a goalie. I have merged them with the Cyclones to create the S40-39 Cyclones. With a literally unstoppable D core, I think its no question who the team to beat in this tourney is.

The Wildcats were looking a little barren and had no goalie, so I popped them with the Pirates to form the S45-44 Pirates. This new team is a force to be reckoned with.

Those are the big merges, the Sharks had some big names retire but are still a strong team, and most other teams are untouched as they haven't reached regression yet.

S36-31 Eagles
Captain- Tigole Bitties

S38-37 Mustangs
Captain- Tor Tuck

S40-39 Cyclones
Captain- Brady McIntyre

S42-41 Sharks
Captain- Flacko Lagerfield

S43 Fury
Captain- Luke Thomason

S45-44 Pirates
Captain- Ola Wagstrom

S46 Demons
Captain- Monkey D. Luffy

S47 Greyhounds
Captain- Corey Kennedy

S48 Astros
Captain- Oliver Cleary

S49 Regiment
Captain- Elijah Jones

S50 Covenant
Captain- Akira Ren

S51 coming soon

Thanks for sticking around while I figure out life shitt

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Otis stripped of his captaincy before he even got a chance to do anything.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I refuse to play on a team with known deviant Luffy as captain.

Unacceptable.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-19-2019, 07:39 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I refuse to play on a team with known deviant Luffy as captain.

Unacceptable.

Yeahthat

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

skipped grading per request

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

looking forward to that s51 team

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs