Create Account

tOmtOmmen’s Skammekrok #1 SMJHL HO Intern & SMJHL sophomore player Tom Pedersen

After one season as an intern at SMJHL HO I am now done. Two new guys have taken the baton and are sprinting towards the next exchange. It has been a great experience and I truly recommend every new player to apply for this position if you have the chance. 

We were two guys that joined the intern job back in may. I didn’t know what I had applied for, but as I am very serious about getting TPE and getting my player better I decided that I needed a job to earn some cash beside doing twitter for cash. Nitro and I talked and divided the work between us and everything was great. Then we ran into some issues which made Nitro leave the job as he got stressed. I told him to take it easy and earn his TPE while I covered for him. 90 players later I have totaled 96 players processed and every time discord makes a sound I am like the seagulls from the movie Finding Nemo popping up shouting “Mine”. But now it is over. Discord doesn’t make as many sounds anymore. It is time for me to relax and enjoy my vacation. I did miss some TPE opportunities due to focusing more on my intern position. Now I am going to focus on twitter and media for cash. This is my first media post since my two deep dives, but I am going to write regularly media post about whatever I want. First I wanted to promote working as an intern and that I have done. Now I am going to enjoy the view and write something about my player Tom Pedersen.

[Image: FX-zJ6jWYAAfJs7.jpg]
The view

Joining just before the SMJHL draft of 65 and after some interviews on the draft day he got drafted 17th overall by the Colorado Raptors. Tom Pedersen started out as a heavy hitting left wing with an eye for goals and excelling on the penalty kill unit. That was the plan, but after seeing how many players have focused on scoring goals and the fact that Colorado was in need of a center. The plan was changed to be a playmaking forward with capability to be two-ways as well as heavy hitting and puck-eating. 

The first season ended with 8 goals, 23 assists, total points of 31 and -13 in +/- in 72 games. Tom Pedersen was satisfied points wise, but the -13 was a bit painful as the team did well. He felt that the bottom lines were the problem early on in the season, but got better as time passed and more experience was gained. In the playoffs they first had an exciting encounter with Kelowna Knights which ended 4-0 in matches. Then Colorado was swept by the Nevada Battleborn in the second round of the playoffs. 

After the playoffs began another round of interviews before the season 66 SHL draft. Edmonton and Calgary early on were the two teams that showed most interest in him. Both teams took contact on several occasions. Tom Pedersen was taken by Calgary Dragons fourth overall as the first first-gen player and was the major surprise in the draft. Originally thought to go around the tenth to fifteenth pick in the draft. He is very happy to have ended up in Canada and wants to stay for many years.

He also made his debut in the WJC for Finland as Finland and Norway coop in the WJC. To be honest I did not know Tom Pedersen was going to play and I was quite happy to find out afterwards that he played as right wing and was the best point maker on a Finland team that made it to the playoffs. Finland was eliminated by Team DACH which won the entire tournament. Tom Pedersen ended with 13 games, 3 goals, 10 assists and +/- -1.

I have seen a media post about Tom Pedersen earning The Alex Andani Award which is given to the best rookie in the WJC. And at the SMJHL 65 Awards Tom Pedersen won the Vyacheslav Onoprienko Trophy Award which is given to the most underrated player. All this has been very surprising, but also a massive boost as well. He wishes that I forward a huge thank you and lets everybody know how grateful he is for all the positive feedback that has been given. 

After upping several both offensive and defensive attributes he is now a more competitive player than last year. And I also hope for him to be a better player. Both individually and as a part of the Colorado Raptors. The goal is to do better than last year. Double digits in points and a positive +/-. So far so good. 6 games in and 3 goals and 3 assists. And Colorado is fighting among the top of the league.

On a personal level Tom Pedersen is a very shy guy that tends to keep to himself. But he is fond of borrowing a bruskie or five from his teammate Casper Nilsson. Or do some kind of practical joke. He is also very fond of dad jokes and embarrasses other people on a steady basis with dad jokes of his own. His favorite food includes Norwegian traditional food like taco, pizza and kebab. But also smalahove is a huge favorite. 
[Image: Smalahove.jpg?ssl=1]
Smalahove/head of lamb
As mentioned in a PT about the first time Tom met up with the teammates in Colorado Raptors.  His teammates did not appreciate the smalahove as much as Tom. Favorite music includes bands like Susperia and Metallica. Nothing beats Star Wars. And The Walking Dead are also something that is highly appreciated. 

There are many questions that need answering. Will Kez offer Tom Pedersen Ben Waters kind of money in the next contract? Or perhaps trade him for a few grams of beskar? Can he get better or is it just Jumbobone19’s managerial expertness that makes the O in Tom stand out. Stay tuned and find out all the questions you have about Tom Pedersen, Calgary Dragons or the Colorado Raptors. Any questions commented below will be answered in the next media post..

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Man gets paid $13.6M and immediately writes some media. What a GOAT

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

Will Kez offer Tom Pedersen Ben Waters kind of money in the next contract?

[Image: star-wars-ahsoka-tano.gif]

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Tom Pedersen what a stud

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs