Create Account

S59 PT #2 Your Day Off!

Lambro always spends his day off epicly pranking unsuspecting citizens of Tampa Bay for his Youtube channel called "Funny Little Pranks". His most popular video features him reverse pick-pocketing $20 bills into people's back pockets before tucking close to the camera and whispering his catchphrase: "funny little pranks". This week, he's planning on either epicly farting in an empty church or clapping for an inappropriately long amount of time after someone's public address or speech. No one in this city is safe from Colin's reign of funny little pranks. The Youtube channel started out as just a little hobby he had when he was growing up in Definance, Ohio, but found as he got older that playing hockey may be a good way to fund his passion of making prank videos. These off-days are crucial for Colin. It's tough for any of his teammates to get in touch with him because of the dedication he has to crafting brilliant prank videos. Colin cannot wait to retire and run "Funny Little Pranks" as a full-time gig.

(175 Words)

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 02:27 PM by visceralpotamus.)

After a stressful and busy week of hockey, Pasta took to the beach for some sun and fun. Being a cold blooded reptile, often the temperature on the ice has a greater effect on him than the physicality of his playstyle. As a result, he is taking advantage of a sunny day to lounge in the heat, as well as to take in some massage and physiotherapy. Of course, Pasta is seldom not thinking about hockey, so he is sneaking in a bit of video review.
Of course, the night will end with a carb load in anticipation of another busy week. A fettuccini, cooked al dente, bathed in a delightful bechemel sauce, and finally finished in the oven with a cheezy crust being allowed to melt on top on top of the masterpiece. This meal is often served up at the Zerk house, to be shared his team mates. This weekend, however, Pasta is taking a "me day" and enjoying a quiet dinner away from the hustle and bustle of the active Zerk locker room. Batteries charged, he is ready to dominate this next week of hockey!

(188 words)

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Is there a better what to spend your day off then cleaning? Some dread cleaning, but I think it can be really rewarding. Besides the obvious benefits of better hygiene, it can be refreshing to remove the dust and see the shades of colors a little brighter or different. It’s can be very satisfying. For example, have you ever seen a time lapse of power washing? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles. I have found recently that vinegar is a godsend for cleaning. I was able to get out stains from pasta sauce that I did not think would ever come out. It seems odd to plan to do a chore on your day off, but I think you can make cleaning fun. You don’t have to spend the entire day doing it. Just an hour of cleaning and it will feel like you are in a new home – or maybe not that strong of a sensation, but close to it. I’ll clean the house and then get to cleaning the car.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I tell you what, Panda Panico sure does utilize these days off. He goes full relaxation. Starts his day off by getting up at 7 and jumping right into a warm bath. Let those muscles recharge and get revamped for another brutal week. After that, food is ordered, and Panda hops onto his computer. Loading up the vibe of the week, that being CS:GO usually. As an avid watcher of tier 1 counter strike, it is impossible for him to not try to play a few games every week. Unfortunately, his mediocrity on the ice of the SHL doesn't translate to CS:GO. He performs like a high gold nova at best. Once he has gotten his fill of video games its time to go watch a few episodes of whatever show he's been grinding. Finally, its dinner time. Panda cooks a 4 course meal on his days off, making it all nice and fancy to try to impress the woman of his dreams.

[Image: panico.png]

A lot of my spare time from hockey is spent enjoying other sports, most notably baseball. I always find myself enjoying a Red Sox game after a Wolfpack series. I’ve been a Boston sports fan for as long as I can remember, but do not often get the chance to see Boston sports as an Edmonton athlete.

Apart from that I enjoy spending time with my fiancé and our two dogs, we like hiking and enjoying some good food. There is a lot of great restaurants in the Edmonton area, but I enjoy branching out while we are on the road.

Sometimes above all though I just like to catch up on sleep in my own bed. The amount of time we spend in hotel rooms has me missing the feeling of my bed back home. Regardless of how often my dogs force me to get up during the night I always feel as though I get a better sleep at home than on the road.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

michael scarn likes to spend his free time doing many things. michael scarn has plenty of experience working multiple jobs at once, and while he has made plenty of money playing hockey in the shl he does still miss the days of working the phones and working in sales. so, on weekends michael scarn goes to a call center and works selling Lipophedrine which is a diet pill that can't help you lose 15 pounds in only a minute, but can help contribute towards your weight loss goals. michael scarn loves working in sales and he obviously does not have to do it for the money anymore since he is getting paid plenty by his team in the shl, so it is purely for the love of the game that michael scarn continues to work in sales. michael scarn also occasionally goes on sales calls with dunder mifflin salespeople as a sponsor of the company.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I wanted to just enjoy my free day. Just wanted to got back physically and mentally. After waking up took some cold shower and then decided to spend some time outside of town. Was in woods, closer to nature, fresh air, no peoples around. Enjoyed nice weather. Tryed to forget about daily routine. After nice first half of day, returned home. Went to buy something to eat. After lunch I played some video games, watched some funny videos. Did some cleaning but not much since I wanted to relax not to do some hard work. At evening went to local restaurant to eat some nice meal. At the end of the day I watched TV show "Monk" and movie "Fast and Furious V", I have seen this movie few times. Not my favorite but for end of day and relaxing purpose why not. Before sleep took shower and then went to bed to get ready for new weeks games.

**159 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

First of all, it’s not just a job it’s the best job you can have. Get paid for the thing you love most is a dream that has come true and for that it’s not a six-day work week, it’s a every fucking day of the year work job. I love my job and so I doesn’t take a day off. If we don’t practice on the ice, I take my bike and go out for a nice ride through the mountains or the landscape. But I also like to just go to the swimming pool and swim a few lengths in the pool. That’s still a training but still not that intensive like the other six days. It keeps my body in shape and its good way to refresh a little bit. Should I really really be too lazy to do anything, there is always pizza and beer in the house to lay down on the sofa and watch Netflix and others.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

[Image: bwppOOO.png]

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

The day off of Joseph Weston is spent in a very unexpected and totally unfulfilling manner that confuses and complicates people beyond belief. Joseph Weston starts the day off by sleeping in for as long as possible and resting for the early morning. From there he goes around ten o'clock in the morning to make some coffee and check in on the rest of the team, asking them how their days off are going so far. At maybe 1pm Joseph Weston will go for a walk around the local park, having a pleasant day depending on the weather enjoying the time spent in nature. After that he'll fire up the grill in the early evening, enjoying maybe a drink while he does so and grilling some hot dogs or burgers. Once that's done Weston will relax with a good book and a strong drink in the living room, before turning in for the completion of a relaxing day.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Anton would go to meet all those Detroit most loyal fans, with Nash he would play fetch a lot and let Nash give him a lot of kisses. He would also love to howl with Nash at same time, but have to be careful that doesn't wake up kids. Then he would travel to see Rilo and Molly and play with both of those and give a lot of dog treats to them and hundred pets! He would love to see Molly barking when she's dreaming of something. Rilo also would negotiate with Anton would he get dog bone or not. Then he would travel to meet Scurvy and Jack. With scurvy he tries to surprise him by going scurvy's bed and seeing him reaction lol. With Jack he would love spend time and pet him a lot! He can't go visit at Dusty home, because poor Dusty leg is broken at the moment and Baker is also too young to meet Anton yet, but he hope that he can meet all of those cuties one day!

(177 words)

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Mostly, I would certainly sleep properly. It would certainly be the first thing to do. Eat breakfast and indulge in some light training to keep yourself in shape. As my daily life usually takes off in one hurry, it would certainly take me on this holiday to slow down and rest from everything by looking at a series or movies. But such a holiday might be used to learn something and shoot such nuances at your hockey game. Each such holiday is different and would never be the same day. There are other times to rest, but there are times when you have to keep working. Especially at this time, when my hockey game is not the best and I can't show a good enough result, holiday passes by watching different videos to improve their performance. Maybe it's a problem, too, that I'm too keen to let everything go down on my own.

SHL players will take off-days to also recharge their batteries. Although hard work is fundamental to an SHL player’s success, every human being needs rest and downtime too. Many SHL players will still spend some of their downtimes relaxing with friends and going on holidays with their families. As with any other serious sport, being a professional hockey player requires a lot of sacrifices to be made. There’s no staying out late with mates, no drinking and no junk food. In order to stay fit, focused and at the top of their game, hockey players need enough sleep, a healthy, balanced diet and early mornings full of exercise. Since they are disciplined enough to stick to a strict training schedule and lifestyle, having some time off when they can stay up late, with a few drinks, enjoying a greasy burger guilt-free is much welcomed. Professional hockey requires a huge amount of dedication. Regardless of the amount of talent a player has, if he does not dedicate his life to the sport, the success will not follow. As the old saying goes: Hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 05:39 PM by Tomen.)

It would depend on when his day off is. If it was today I would say Alex spends his day with a quick breakfast followed by an one and an half hour workout. After the workout Alex goes for a quick swim to relax his muscles. The afternoon is used to spent some quality time with his family and following the F1 race hoping that it won't be a boring one and we can evade the Hamilton, Bottas and Verstappen podium. If the weather is fine Alex would take his family out on a walk or vist his brother who is retired SHL player Eduard Selich. As for what Alex Selich is doing to end his day it would just be laying in bed browsing reddit and watching some hockey that is on TV as background noise or just reading thru some news so he can keep up with what is happening around the world.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

For Jonathan Granström's day off, there is a lot to do. But first, it's time to sleep in for once. Usually, every day is up early for morning practise but today is going to be very relaxing. Starting of with a small breakfast. A couple of fruits to still that immediate morning hunger and at the same time tapping up a nice and warm bath. After the relaxing bath, it is time for a walk through the streets of Detroit and enjoying a bought breakfast. After this nice walk, it's time to take care of some things that are long overdue. Calling up friends and family still in Sweden to check in on some people Granström hasn't had the opportunity to speak with since his last visit back home. Since today is a luxurious day, lunch will be ordered too. Not too much complexity left in the day as Granström takes a nap, calls over some teammates and finishes the day playing some games and chatting shit.

(167 words)

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]