Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

Zoltan doesn't get mad very often or angry rather. However, I can't say I was happy seeing my Tampa Bay Barracuda go 0-50 just a few seasons ago. Made me step back and realize that if this was going to happen I needed to get involved. This little bit of anger fueled me to help make Tampa a better place than I found it. Happy to say its gotten pretty close already.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I don't think I got mad, more so dissapointed. Even though I knew I was not going to be on Anaheim anymore due to Talls taking over as a GM and he was a goalie as well, I wanted to see Anaheim succeed, well a day after I was traded it seemed everyone was moved as well. No-fault to Talls, it is just how the pieces fell.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Angry? I can't think of an incident to be angry about yet as far as the SHL goes. If I had to pick something, its that I didn't fall to be that very nice draft pick of being Mr 69.

I can honestly say I have never been angry at the site nor at any other person. Primarily because I tend to operate more in Discord with my team than watching the site all the time. That being said, I have gotten angry at myself twice when I forgot about PTs for an entire season, twice.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

When one team in the league (a developmental team no less) continues to use a logo and mascot that exists solely to murder beautiful cetaceans. It seems that no amount of advocacy will cause certain specist powers to see the error of their ways

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

I once made a magazine from scratch, with graphics and text and it was graded as regular media, not even with bonuses for the graphics. It made me go inactive and that coupled with a few other things made me quit the SHL for something close to 2 real life years. I probably will never write media again after that, unless I feel suuuuuuuper motivated. Which most likely will never happen.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The angriest I've ever been in the SHL was when we lost to Vancouver in my first ever playoffs. It was just so rage enducing. Wish we could go back but I almost punched a stuffed animal I was so flabbergasted!

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 02:40 AM by EsAmYk.)

This one is a little strange, but the angriest I have been was when I found out I was traded to Regina from Nevada.  I was definitely more sad than angry though, however at least one, if not both of the Nevada GM's had enough anger for them and myself.  I love the Nevada team, and wish I was on there still, but I have also made some good friends in Regina as well, so no disrespect to my teammates!

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 04:17 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

I believe there was a time where the league began looking through player builds back in the late S40’s and my old player got audited.. That process was very frustrating! There was 4-5 people constantly looking over my profile and it took weeks! Ultimately nothing was found.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I can't think of a single situation right now, but more like a period of time that was a little longer. You might've guessed it: the switch to FHM and the Great Lakes division including its playoff format that made it very hard for my team to have any chance to make the playoffs. Put the top teams of the league into one division and only let 3 of them make the playoffs. The weakest team of that group, which was often still a lot better than many teams of other divisions, basically knew at the beginning of a season that they would be last and miss the playoffs. Thanks to FHM essentially. That made me rather frustrated if not angry, but luckily it's improving now.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 10:24 AM by JURT.)

The time I was the most angry on this site is anytime someone decides to use the "if you can't beat them join them" logic to go towards "stronger" teams and keep shifting the balance of the league in their advantage in an endless cycle of people who only care about winning.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I member when gabe was told he made a toxic LR environment after having the team for a month and the evidence was cropped out of context screenshots by someone who said just as bad shit in there in the past. That was a good time. Gnome Dab

I try really, really hard to stay out of stuff now. On facebook I used to reply to people I didn't agree with - now I either ignore, unfollow, or simply block them. Same thing on Reddit.  Here, that is a little bit tougher since we all need to know each other. But generally most of the people here are great so it is usually not an issue. 

However, on one of my media articles someone did post something a little catty and I started to reply. Fortunately one of my teammates pinged me and told me "Do NOT engage with that individual," so I didn't. So I almost raged back once, but saved by a buddy!

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

First time I was nominated for the Darr, I'm not going to lie, I felt I was a lock for it. Probably would have won the most improved too if it wasnt for Mr Krashwagen and his antics. We got snubbed overall that year. Still cant believe Simonsson or Antonescu didnt win rookie of the year.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I've never been one to chime in on the forums because I learned pretty quickly that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's incredibly difficult to sway them otherwise, much like in life. I will say though that around the same time every season when we release our seasonal award nominees there's been I few times I've really wanted to reply to peoples comments. Some are genuine and make me reconsider my thought process, and I'll typically reply to those ones, but some are incredibly bias, homer, or just lacking in consideration of any option other than their own and I typically just steer clear of those ones.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride