Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

The only answer is cool ranch doritos. Why? Have you ever tasted it? A pure collection of salt, fake ranch and faux cheese on one chip. Its like the snack gods themselves smile down on you when you get an over seasoned chip. It's the only snack for me and should be the only snack period.

Favorite snack must be popcorn. Perfectly light and fluffy, drenched in butter and salt. Can't go wrong with this marvelous and stomach ache inducing snack. Unless you're going to the dentist the next day.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Candy Corn. But no pumpkins or chocolate ones. There's a 2.5 lb bag by Conner's Locker at all times. One way ticket to Diabetes please.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

My favorite snack is Reese's FastBreaks. These chocolate bars are made by Hershey and have a peanut butter filling with a milk chocolate coating. Under the peanut butter, there's nougat! Fun fact? I've never actually had these delicious treats since @Titan never shares with me.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 01:19 AM by natedoeshockey.)

I have a lot of favorite snacks, so this mPT is completely unfair to me. I guess in terms of classic snacks, I'm down bad for Cheez-Its and cheddar Goldfish, though I also very much enjoy xtreme cheddar Goldfish as well. Cheez-Its and Goldfish have entirely different flavor profiles, despite both being centered around cheddar cheese. Cheez-Its are far more tangy and sharp, whereas Goldfish are a lot more bland, if I'm being honest. I like both for different reasons and I eat whatever depending on my mood.

As far as other snacks go, I also love a classic potato chip, so like Lays or Cape Cod. I also fuck with barbecue potato chips.

Brownie brittle and Brookies (brownie + chocolate chip cookie) are fucking dope. I really like skittles, and I fucking LOVE freeze-dried skittles like holy shiiiiit. I like sour straws a lot too, and picositas belts (shoutout San Antonio). Sour gummy snakes, gummy worms, gummy bears, etc.

I love popcorn if I'm binging a show on Netflix or Hulu or Amazon or whatever.

I'm gonna stop before everyone thinks I'm the biggest dude on the planet lmao. I went too ham for a 25-word mPT.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

This changes often, tbh. But I guess something that I never really stop buying is tuc crackers. Even if I go months without having them, I know the next time I have a pack, the whole pack is going in one sitting. I don't know what it is about them, but I can smash an entire pack easily without even thinking about it. Have me sat here like Tyrone Biggums; "y'all got any more of those um crackers?"

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

I really enjoy these hot chips you can buy at movie theaters. They are probably not very healthy but atleast tastes very good. ANd like impossible to buy in a regular store here.

[Image: croppad.jpg]

Salt and vinegar potato chips... I fucking eat those thing until the vinegar burns off the lining of my mouth. That reminds me... I need to buy more chips.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

doritos are my favorite snack. i eat them all the time, especially in bed. i love the crunch from the crumbs as i roll around trying to sleep. restless nights are doritos nights.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Sour Cream and Onion potato chips are the best. Lays are good, Ruffles are better. Set me up with a bag of those, a beer and a hockey game and hot damn are we having a good time.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I love snacking but picking my favourite snack ever is surprisingly difficult. At the moment my obsession is french onion sun chips. They are delicious and fun to eat. Sadly, it seems everyone in my neighbourhood discovered these amazing treats because it's been two weeks in a row I wanted to buy a bag and they were nowhere to be found at the store. Which is very sad.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

This one is sad for me because I think my favourite snack is being phased out. Doritos makes a "Spicy Nacho" flavour in a deep red bag that is just amazing... but it's so hard to find these days. I suspect it's being replaced by the "Flaming Hot" variety that is just not anywhere near as good.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

Willie's favorite snack is water. Water keeps you alive and quenches that thirst in the back of your throat. Water is also the healthiest snack on the planet with 0 calories, 0 sugars, and 0 fats.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

hands down greatest snack of all time is Dorito's! Love the crunchy cheesy taste in every bite. They are my go to snack on the road or at home. And  disclaimer I have always loved their chips not just now because they pay me to be in their ads.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Jonny Tsunami is from Hawaii. You know what is known in Hawaii? Spam. Spam is the best. and Jonny Tsunami's favorite snack of all time is Spam Musubi. Eat it before surfing, after surfing, before games, after games. Jonny Tsunami can eat this whenever, wherever and be happy with life. Since there are no hawaiian stores in New England, Jonny Tsunami makes it for himself and shares with his teammates.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]