Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My favorite snack? Easy. Lays Chili & Lime potato chips. I don't really like Lays, there's better options out there, but this is the exception. It is fucking divine. The slight spice, the touch of acidity, yet also sweetness, chili and lime is a match made in heaven, especially when it's on a potato chip. I inhale the fuckers. I've always got a couple packs in my freezer so that whenever I come home after I've had a shit day I can just crack one open while I watch youtube videos for the next 6 hours

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

My favorite snack is a good old apple. I like dem apples, I like giving them apples to my friends, and I like red apples as well as green apples. Yellow fruits are bad tho. I think eating a couple per week is really good the health overall and provides a good energy.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Pasta al burro. I'll call this a snack since it is so easy to make, simply boil water, salt the water, add the pasta (I'm feeling penne today). Reserve half a cup of starch water, drain pasta, add butter to pan with starch water, toss in pasta until perfectly al dente. Delicious, buttery, and simple. I'm gonna make some right now

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Right now my favourite snack has to be nachos. Layer of chips, layer of cheese, another layer of chips another layer of chips, melt that shit, side of salsa and im good to go. Nothing fancy needed

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Like today I have to write a lot from home related things to work so I have - salted peanuts, chips, Fanta (soda drink, do not know if it is popular in North America) and some really tasty smoked sausages and beef jerky! That's it. That's my snack band for today.

yeah gimme some of that uhh yeah that one yeah the calbee potato chips yeah they taste like good with a good profile of flavour i bet @micool132 would love them they are really good and i know micool can appreciate good food

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

This is difficult to choose just one but I would probably be inclined to say the prawn cocktail flavoured crisps bran "Skips." The way they melt in your mouth is just delicious, along with the actual flavour, they just cannot be beat.

My favorite snack has to be pretzels. Regardless of what kind they are, like sourdough or the little twist ones, I can eat an absurd amount of pretzels

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

My favourite snack at the moment and of all time is Salt and Vinegar chips with herb and spice dip. Not sure why this appeals to my pallet the way it does... it's always just been this way.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

My favourite snack is the one and only Izzy Dog obviously. They are often sold at a nice discount, but always without condements, because Izzy is cheap.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Try as many snacks may, no snack may truly dethrone the simple beauty and satisfaction that are found with the humble potato chip. Fuck your basic ass Lay's and Walkers, pick up some proper handmade, kettle cooked crisps (especially with a nice, powerful salt and vinegar seasoning) and go to town.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

As a Carioca (as in, a native of the city of Rio de Janeiro), I'm very much biased towards the almighty Biscoito de Polvilho, which apparently is also known as the Avoador, according to Wikipedia (but I've only ever heard of it as the Biscoito de Polvilho). Albeit I'm pretty sure the origins are likely to be from the center of the country, it's definitively a key feature of the local cuisine and I've often bought it for me and my dad to snack during soccer matches or trips to the beach.

Goes splendidly with coconut water as well, no joke.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

@TheCC Is my favorite snack. Everytime I'm looking for something, Hot, Sweet, or Juicy I just go find TheCC. If i cant pick CC then I would say its Chips and Queso.

[Image: f7.png]

Sunflower seeds the best snack ever, they can be any flavor really. I prefer the cracked pepper though or thai chili. They salty and good source of tongue exercise.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I’ve got lots of little snacks I enjoy. One of my go to’s has always been Jujubes. Love them all, but red especially. Love a good chip too, sweet chill heat has always been my favourite flavour of dorito.