Create Account

S65 mPT #2: Slang

The new slang term will be...Stickle! This is slang for when a player raises a hockey stick to another player's stomach and proceeds to tickle them, it is then called a Stickle and league officials are looking into if this could be made a penalty.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Bumblebiff - player misses a pass or a shot because they've clumsily tripped over their own feet or fallen down for no apparent reason. Basically just biffing it with a puck I guess.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Borscht is what you call it when the puck ricochets off the glass and somehow makes its way into the net for a goal. Why is it borscht? Because that's the sound it makes. Also, borscht is good.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Dingle: Similar to a dangle but instead of faking out your opponents, you fake out yourself. He tries to clear the zone with a fancy dangle but instead, he corkscrews himself into the ice with a dingle.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

From now on, whenever a player makes a self-pass off the boards in the offensive zone and scores a goal, it's called a racquetball goal. You know, because in racquetball you hit the ball into the wall, right? I'm pretty sure that's how that sport works.

'spicy tendy' - a goalie who is performing well or making unbelievable save sequences.

used in a sentence - "cillian kavanagh is a spicy tendy after making that ridiculous glove save in the 1st period"

antonym - 'chilly tendy' - a goalie who is underperforming.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Stick Wanker - A person of great disrepute who's proficiency with a hockey stick is lacking and as such resorts to pulling unsavoury moves such as slashing and crosschecking in order to compensate.

"That goon on the Pride keeps slashing at my wrists. He's such a stick wanker!"

[Image: blasoon.gif]

The Wingo Wango Bingo Bango is when a player spits out their mouthguard onto the ice then puck handles it behind and around the net then backhands it top corner past the goalie for a goal.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2022, 04:47 PM by natedoeshockey. Edited 1 time in total.)

Patya am call newest trick "Spinorama". This when Patya do the spins and fool defense! 60 percent of time, it work every time! Opponent never know what for expecting! Patya am many skilled!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

glonch is the new term that means when you hit the puck hard and then it kind of likes flys into the net fastr. like hey woah i just glonched

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

The Burloogie: The act of scoring in a Burlock Sulfurgold manner, like if a players score with a deflection from it's butt, we can say "Haha you did a Burloogie baloogie douyoudouyou san tropé".

A burloogie can also be an affectionate nickname for a great new teamate that joins your team.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

A Dorkbingus. You see, a dorkbingus is when a hockey goon is on the ice just to be punching people in the mouth, but instead they accidentally score a couple goals. You’d say like “Man that Dorkbingus really be scoring” but you could also use it as a verb. “Did you see what Diplett did? He had a Dorkbingus the other day!”

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

grump a lumps - when a player you are playing against, or even a teammate really, is being really grump and you want to clown or shame them for being so grumpy.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

TB47 is a term that references tampa bay's s47 draft class in which they had ~13 picks in the first 2 rounds and each one busted except for Jess/Gunnar Soderberg, but they traded her.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

An apple merchant is was Joans is this season. it's a player that only gets assists and does not score many if any goals. Just hand out apples left and right.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar