Create Account

S68 PT #3: Celebrate Good Times Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

After every game at home, the Quebec City Citadelles decided to have a snow ball battle on the ice. They bring up props and inflatable stuff in order to make it a bit challenging. They also go gather all the snow that happened during the game in order to make the snowball. They, of course, invite a few fan to come with them on the ice after each game. It really help the team blow up some steam after either a victory or a defeat. The funniest thing about it is that once you are touched by a snowball, you have to get out, a bit like painball. What it means is taht there's usually a winner, and it's the most interesting part. The winners can decide between a VIP ticket for the nice home game or a meeting with Superb Owl in order to help him catch the rats Nevek Kove released in the arena for the mascot.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

It's officially the offseason in the PBE, so I do not have a point task to affiliate for this as I usually do. So, instead, I will grace you with presence here in this lovely point task prompt. To state my point from the get go, I am a fan of all celebrations (on or off the field). I think they're exciting and as a fan I truly love seeing an athlete get excited about their performances. I don't think my opinion changes coming from baseball and going to hockey. Score a goal? Do whatever makes you happy, whether it's flipping off the away fans, doing a dead fish (on second thought, ow) or just dogpiling with your teammates. It's truly about the show in professional sports, and I want the athletes competing to put on an amazing show for us fans. My presence has been given here in this lovely PT prompt.

[Image: sobchak.png]

What do I think about celebrations in hockey? I think they're absolutely awesome and we need more of them. People who are upset about celebrations are being uppity, and should understand that if they don't want celebrations, they shouldn't get scored on. I think players should show more personality and that means celebrating. Especially when they score awesome goals! I think we don't need so many people trying to share their opinions about what the players do on the ice, they should be doing whatever they want that they feel cool about. There's nothing wrong with showing off if that is something they're able to do. We need more experiences of players with great celebrations because this whole game is about entertainment. And if you get bothered by it, just don't get scored on. It's your fault it happened. Stay mad about it I guess? We need more personality to grow the game

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Prompt 1

Patya tell you of new post-game celebration that Ghostmans am doing. There is many fireworks! WOWIE! Patya not sure how setting off many fireworks in arena without causing fire hazard but it is happening so Patya just enjoy it! Then, Ghostmans mascot am come out and chase several players from team around ice to spooky musics! This probably sounding like it not making sense, and trust Patya when he say it not make sense at all, but is okay because is fun! Patya pitch idea for maybe put beach balls around ice for players for picking up to throw at ghost and make it much like Pac-Man game. Patya think this not bad idea. Maybe that can be change up for one evening for team celebration is play Pac-Man game like this! PATYA SO SMART! Anyway, Patya also having other ideas like maybe invite special fans to ice for play games with Patya! It would be much fun because Patya so fast and strong! If person am catching Patya first, they win monies! Everyone love monies!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Celebrations in hockey are great. If you are a player who has just scored a goal, which is the entire objective of the sport, then why don't you have a reason to celebrate? Of course, there's a time and a place for extravagant cellys, as you shouldn't overdo it during a blowout win and it will just look poor if you do it while trailing by a lot, but during a close game or an emotionally charged game then players should be encouraged to celebrate, and alls the better if the celebrations are extravagant. Scoring is hard, and when players score they deserve to have that limelight and express themselves how they see fit. A good celly can also fire up a crowd and give home teams that extra advantage. Lastly, iconic celebrations such as Teemu Selanne shooting his glove are legendary pieces of hockey history which add so much to the sport.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Creative Prompt:

As a fun new tradition for fans of the Montreal Patriotes, if the Patriotes get a shut-out at home, fans will be provided with toilet paper streamers and then encouraged to TP the goaltender when he is sent out for a victory lap. This serves, not only, as a way to keep fans in the seats later, this minimizing the flooding of public transit and traffic leaving the arena area, but also helps keep the goaltenders humble, since the  Hockey Gods curse hubristic goalies with especial vengeance.

Also, the three stars of the game are called out after home games, and each is given a wheel of fine Quebec cheese to yeet into the crowd to a lucky fan. The kids love it, the parents love it, almost no one has ever been concussed by a wheel of aged cheddar. 

These fun new fan-centric activities are part of the teams new marketing push, entitled: "How Much Money Will Dwayne's Extension Cost?" 

The answer is a lot.

[Image: banes.png]

PBE PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

I love seeing the post-game celebrations after a win. There’s no reason not to celebrate after a win, and I don’t see why everyone seems to get so upset by it. When Carolina was doing their thing with limbo, bowling, and all of that I don’t get why it was such a big deal. Sports are supposed to be fun, not just for the fans but the players as well, because at the end of the day it’s just a game. Don Cherry got roasted for his awful takes on it, and I was so close to buying one of the bunch of jerks shirts. I would love to see more teams do it because I think hockey as a whole has an issue with players not being able to express their personalities, and post-game celebrations would be a great way to allow players to show off their individuality and would also help engaging the more casual fans as well.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

tommy westbrook but this time i upd is well known for being a really smart and creative man on and off the ice. and so obviously the steelhawks devs came to in for some insight on how to do like a crazy little celebration on the ice after tommy westbrook but this time i upd scores a goal. so after tommy pondered about the idea over a cup of coffee he came up with honeslty quite a few good little quirky ideas to pass along to the devs in hamilton. the first one was like he puts on a little constume, he suggested a pig costume. and then crawl around on all fours and slide around the ice making some oinking noises to represent the pigs. the devs said that that sounds a little weird and they said maybe we do not do that and asked for otheer poissibles. he said let me think on that but nothing came up.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Hockey Prompt:

Celebrations in hockey are always a touchy subject on who you ask, lots of people think celebrations are over the top or not warranted, specially if done by the other team. Where a lot of people think celebrations add character and a new dynamic to the game that is helping it evolve and make it more exciting. Honestly that is what I enjoy about hockey, I think we have a pretty good balance on how celebrations are managed by the players. From some players showing no emotion when they score, to seeing a rookie celebrate his first goal with his team. Lets not forget an OT goal celebration, or hugging your goalie after winning a game. I think it shows both team and player character. It allows fans to connect with players that they find similar. At the end of the day there is no better celebration then the final cup celebration and seeing it be passed from teammate to teammate around the rink after the game.

160+ words

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Creative Prompt

The Calgary Dragons have recently adopted a new post-game celebration. When the team wins, an effigy of the other teams star player is dragged out and staked out at center ice. The lights grow dim and the Dragon players begin to skate an elaborate dance to the music. The song playing is Rythm of the Heat by Peter Gabriel. At the part where it is a crazy drum fanfare, a huge animation IC dragon flies down from the ceiling, swooping around the Big Parm arena belching flame. It circles around until it lands at center ice. It preens and struts and roars mightily. Then the music stops suddenly and the dragon addresses the crowd. "What is your judgement, mortals? " The crowd then all chants in unison, "Burn them! Burn them!"

Then the Dragons rears with wings outstretched, draws a deep breath, and unleashes an intense red flame and burns the player effigy to a crisp! The crowd cheers with crazed bloodlust, a spectacle to behold!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Creative prompt
Oh I love celebrations a lot. I think hockey celebrations are the best in all sports. We don't see a lot of celebrations like these in basketball or even in football. The energy is crazy and some players have some signature celebrations like Patrick Kane, Auston Matthews and Connor McDavid. Celebrations show the players' emotions and we can feel it through the tv screen. In playoffs, celebrations are way crazier and these are the bests. Players should not keep it low with celebrations, they have to show us, the fans, how they are feeling when they score a goal or when their teammates scores one! We don't want to watch them playing emotionless. No celebration is so boring. I remember Arturi Lekhonen's celebration when he scored the Game 6 2021 WCF against the Vegas Golden Knights. Oh my! I can't describe my emotions at the moment but Lekhy's celebration was wonderful to watch. Everyone was happy and it was perfect.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]