Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

silly question, of course i would ride or die for anyone on the team - to single someone out would implicitly diminish anyone else on the team and i could never do that - step to any one of us and you're getting all these eel hands best believe that

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2023, 02:11 PM by Muerto.)

Grogu and Duncan Mackenzie were drafted together by the Dragons, and since then every step of the way they have been linked. Literally every shift of every season they have been on the same line, and together have shattered the Dragons record books. They don't just play together, they have also been the GM tandem for the team for the last 7 seasons. It is safe to say without these 2, the Dragons may not have had the resurgence into a contending team, they are leaders both on and off the ice!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

The best part of a team like Edmonton is that I'd drop the gloves for any one of them. After coaching @CrazyMojito and playing alongside @Valpix in QCC though, they've both got a special place on the team. I'd drop the gloves for @Aleris too, but only so I could tell Conner he was a punk afterward.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

@Hordle is my ride or die. If he is traded from QCC I will go full toxic and destroy the league as we know it. Alternaitvely, I could be included in this trade and this would save the SHL from toxic destruction.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

My ride or die on Atlanta would be a young rookie we have in Zeagle. He has been so good around the LR and is just a fun person to be around.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Svoboda sticks up for all his Panthers teammates. Sure he may be on the smaller side, but he led the league in hits this season so he's not afraid to stick up for anyone.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

@Z-Whiz regularly makes me want to drop the gloves, usually to hit him. But you better believe I'm ride or die with that lovable failure.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

In my short time with the Chicago Syndicate, I have really gotten close with Ben Jammin.  He instantly welcomed me in with his talks about his favorite DJ tables when I first got to the Locker Room in Chicago, and since then we’ve been very tight.

Quote:46 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

If any one of her teammates takes a nasty hit Sarah Burke is ready to drop the gloves and challenge if necessary. She's a team player first and will always step up to bat for them.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Gonzo's ride-or-die would have to be fellow season 60 draftee Beck. They go way back and are now a couple of the veteran leaders on the team.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Manny Calavera is my ride or die, I've been teammates for every season of my career except one, he was my captain when I was a rookie in juniors and now we both are on Hamilton!

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

All my teammate I'm ride or die for, and would drop the gloves for, if the league would ever allow me. Except for Ace Lightning, mostly because he can handle it all on his own.

RIP Mac & 701

nour is my ride or die because he is my bestest friend. i think he is the coolest out of all the hamilton steelhawks players. everyone else is really stinky

[Image: izzy.PNG]

This such silly question for Patya, obviously Atticus Hale is ride or die. Patya and Atticus been friends for much time since coming into league together and playing on Carolina together. Is best friend of Patya!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

For the Winnipeg Aurora it seems to be the opposite, all the players want to keep Montagne on their team. So hope you read this Ace and Rashford, if you need to move someone for a budget cap. Make sure its not Montagne or the team will collapse.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)