Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

Well I've been pretty happy with the syndicate so far, but I had a really, really low plus/minus last year, and I made it my next short term goal to not be so much of a pylon defensively

A low point of Mac Turner's career so far has always been losing in the playoffs. It just feels so much worse, I dont think Mac has even won a round yet sadly in the playoffs.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2024, 02:34 PM by ShadowFenix.)

If everyone on my team except for my player got banned from the site, and I was the only one left on the team, that would be a pretty big low point. Thankfully we're all rule abiding citizens and there is nothing shady going on in the Argonaut locker room, so that will never happen.

The worst that could happen to my player or the team? Easy one. The SHL is closing its doors. Commissioner sold to some internet nerd who wanted to turn the league into a right-wing only league that discontinues every other position, believe sTrump is the lord and savior and believes in angels more than science. BYE SHL!!! :(

The low point for Spycher so far was getting eliminated first round of the playoffs in his rookie season. He'll be getting over it by making it WAY deeper this round.

[Image: U66t7Jy.png]

One of the worst thing for my player is the team would fail this season to make the playoffs... again. 
He try his best this season and it shows on the ice. He's having a really good season so he don't want it to go to waste.

The lowest point for Texas was definitely last season's playoffs. We managed to climb back from a 3-1 deficit in the first round vs Minnesota, but getting knocked out by Winnipeg in 6 games was a huge defeat, since we knew that we had the team to win it all.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

The low point of the career of Tom Pedersen is this season to be honest. As one of the best players in the team more is expected. Hard work is the only thing that can fix did. So let's begin the hard work

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

tampa infamously went 0-50 in season 54, which is literally the lowest any team has ever been. its going to be hard for the barracuda to be lower than a winless season

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The Maine Timber have really high hopes for this season so we are fine with nothing less than a ring. The team made the finals last season and have added weapons since (including me!)

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

The worst thing that could happen to Walt "Clyde" Frazier would be to lose his sense of style and sartorial splendor. They say clothes make the man. In this case clothes make the hockey player.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The worst thing that could happen to the Maine Timber is for our Quebecois line of Mia Lavoie, Edouard Lavoie, and JJ Franky JJ to graduate to the SHL without lifting the 4-Star cup!

Code:
34 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

My Goal ATM is to be a core player for the team i will play for like line 1 and a player who isn't easily replecable

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

The worst thing for our team right now would be missing the playoffs this season. We're perennial contenders and on a tear right now, so to miss the playoffs now would mean a colossal meltdown. It better not happen...

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 78
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The worst thing that could happen to the Forge would be to resign Johnny Shuffleboard. Shuffleboard is a terrible player, and they should really pay a different team to take him. If they resign him they are wasting precious cap money.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]