Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

Outer Wilds in my opinion is the best video game ever created. It’s so hard to describe the feelings and emotions you go through while playing it. Every single place is beautiful and has stuff to find and I wish more people would play it. The technology that goes into running the game is amazing as well

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

I dunno man you could go deep with this but I won't. So I will leave it at Football manager, greatest sports sim game ever made

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

my favorite game is basketball, i love to watch and play basketball and specifically lately since i live in a state where gambling is now legal i guess my technical favorite game is gambling on college basketball it is a lot of fun and i love to do it and i am good at it and i win money doing it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Games I've spent the most time on are definitely management/strategy games. I've played a lot of FM and FHM, as well as EUIV, CKII and I'm currently playing CKIII. I also play a lot of Overwatch but I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with that one.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

my favorite game growing up was pokemon. whichever the newest one was. if I had to pick one it'd probably be platinum. I remember when we'd go on field trips with long bus rides we could bring books or gameboys/DSes to keep us entertained. I had an ActionReplay (like a fancy cheatcode cartridge thing) and instantly became the most popular kid in the grade because i let everyone use it

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Not too big of a gamer to be honest, but if I were to pick a favourite it would probably be RDR2. Completed twice and a half now and sank hundreds of hours into it by now, truly beautiful game.

The Mass Effect franchise is probably my favorite franchise in all of media. Nothing balances the action, tone, and neat ideas so well. Mass Effect 2 is probably my favorite in the series, although its really just one long side quest in the grand scheme of things. Still a lot of fun and recommend people check it out if they haven't already.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I spent a lot of hours playing star wars Battlefront, always had a blast playing that. Also truck sim and mechanic sim have been a favorite of mine lately. Also, pokemon

Mario party. We would always love renting video games at the video store and mario party was always a huge success since everyone could get the hang of it fast and it would lead to epic wins and epic rage moments.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

my family just recently bought Ticket to Ride which is one of the best board games I've played. Great mix of strategy and a little bit of luck. Can never tell who is going to win until the end. I'd like my own but its like 50 bucks which is insane.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

When I was in middle school me and my friends were addicted...I mean addicted to Gears of War 2 on the xbox. Man good old times, we were so good at it too. We still talk about the fondness of that game.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Favorite game right now is league of legends. I know it can get pretty toxic but the rank system is actually a bunch of fun and feels like I am playing for something each game.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

Favourite game would definitely have to be the witcher 3. Hands down the greatest RPG game ever made and I have fully accepted that I will never play another game as good as it.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I remember on Christmas morning opening up my brand new Nintendo 64 and playing Super Mario 64 endlessly, but when I first played Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie, I was hooked for life. I bought an Xbox 360 just because of the announced new Banjo Kazooie game (which turned out to be Nuts and Bolts which sucked to me.)

My favorite game ever is super cliche, but it's Chrono Trigger. Final Fantasy 6 (Final Fantasy 3 America) is my 2nd favorite, and it's really close. I'd also throw Trials of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3 up there. Basically, I'm a SNES-era jrpg nerd.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]