Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

Prompt 1

I do love me some good pranks, and the setup is already pretty promising. The one problem I have here, is that I'm not too original when it comes to pranks. But let's see what we can work with. The player I am choosing is probably Agnes McPipe XVIII, as it's a name with three words, which helps me get some more words for the point task. A promising way to start off is to get him rushed into deez nuts moments. So the first question would be if he knows mindgoblin. Then I'll get him into Mind goblin these nuts and we have a lots of laughs. Next question probably would be about his uncle, as he always has the weirdest stories about what his uncle once did. But well, as I already said I'm pretty boring here. Probably would think of more things, but don't want to elaborate on that matter any longer. You could also try to get a duck into the press conference and sell it to him as that's the wife of Puddles O'Duck, could be a funny moment.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

We are sitting down with forward Greyson Cooper from the Buffalo Stampede. Currently playing his rookie season with the Stampede.

Reporter: Thank you for sitting down with us today, first off wed like to congratulate you on your incredible seasons with the Quebec City Citadelles & being drafted to the Stampede.

Greyson: Thank you very much for having me & thank you for your kind words. I am very fortunate to be a part of the Buffalo Stampede & also spending 4 seasons with the Citadelles. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Quebec.

Reporter: You had an incredible season winning MVP & leading scorer & points, do you think you will be able to keep up that gameplay in the SHL?

Greyson: Yes that was a lot of fun & I really stepped it up that season. I'm hoping I'm able to get to that level in the SHL one day but for now, I'm just trying to find my place on the team & get better everyday. It's tough being a veteran & then becoming a rookie all over again.

Reporter: Thank you for a quick interview Greyson, we look forward to seeing you play this season.

201 Words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 07:04 PM by gaby.)

Prompt 2

It is now halfway through the season, Marco Barengrub is about to sit down in front of the press to answer some questions. Marco is ready to hear the first one.

Q: Hey Marco, Jim from the Tank News, how would you describe your first season with the Barracuda so far?
A: I was really excited to be back with the team that drafted me. I'm happy with the role and ice time I've been given. Playing on the first PK line wasn't expected but really glad for the opportunity

Q: Fern from TB Crew, what are the expectations for the rest of the season?
A: We're playing in a tough division, the first place is pretty much out of reach. I'd like to think the goal would be to get home ice advantage for the first round and after that you never know. We have a great coaching staff and a great team, just need to get hot at the right time. Last question everyone.

Q: Tita from SHL News, are you happy about your production?
A: Points are no concern of mine, I'm here to play a defensive role and shutting down my opponents. A few points here and there is always nice though. Thanks everyone

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

PBE Affiliate Link 

pt pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I would attend Jimmy Wagner's press conference. My strategy as a reporter would be to raise my hand to ask a question and whenever called on I will simply ask if I can go to the bathroom. If I am somehow not immediately removed from the press conference my follow up question would be to ask if there is any homework to turn in for next press conference. Again, if I am somehow not removed and for some reason I am allowed to raise my hand for a third question, I will say I was just stretching. Hopefully by now everyone has caught on that I am not a serious reporter and maybe the real reporters will be annoyed enough with someone wasting their time to kick me out to actually have a productive press conference. I will type up my notes and post them as a screenshot via twitter and hopefully someone will give me a paycheck for my time.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

Easy. We wait until it is Ben Jammin's birthday. He's not actually on the Blizzard team, but he always seems to be around so he counts. Anyways, the kid is obsessed with his birthday - leaves notes all over the locker room has set up an email bot that gives every player a super annoying countdown to his birthday in their inbox every day. He always makes a bit too much of a deal when it's someones else's birthday - kinda hints that he's expecting ALOT when his special day comes up. Anyways, we set up the Twitter account to do a huge montage for every player on their birthday in an attempt to build up hype as we approach his special day. On his birthday we have the media guy sit down with him and ask him questions about how hard it is to be a fugitive in the league, about how he has developed such prowess in the faceoff circle, about his performance for Germany in IIHF. Eventually, the media admits he thought he was talking to Makrus the Tater, and apologized for wasting his time. The following 364 days the players blow whistles pop balloons, throw cake in his face, throw confetti etc every time he walks into the room celebrating his unbirthday.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 03:49 AM by tweedledunn.)

prompt 2

[Image: 7rtRfM4.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I walked toward the microphone, waiting for my good friend Rand to take the stand. I was sent in by the team's marketing department to get a funny video of me pranking him by asking fake questions as a fake reporter, but I had thrown out their own BS questions for ones that would make me laugh.

"Rand - do you really think Valters Denisova is the hottest guy in the locker room?"
"We have a clip of you saying here that you were unsure if you should even be on the team, yet by your own admission you want to be on the team. Why?"
"Do you like cheese fries? How does your opinion on cheese fries differ from your opinion on human rights?"
"Why is it that you allegedly want to be traded to the St. Louis Scarecrow?"

You know. The basics.

Instead, I walked into an empty room, and the press conference seemed to be over.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

Prompt 1:

I would infiltrate Eddie Creller's press conference. I would dress as a reporter named Freddie Dinkstein from Sports United Syndicate or SUS for short. Here is how the questions would go:

FD: Eddie, you had a really great night...you took 12 shots and passed it 2 times. That's a career high passes in a game! How do you feel?

EC: Yeah, I was really in the zone tonight. I feel I saw the ice well and had a sixth sense on where people were going to be tonight.

FD: You seemed to changed sticks a few times throughout the game. Care to explain?

EC: The damn things just wouldn't work, I mean 12 shots and I couldn't get a goal, while Lesgo shoots 2 times and gets 2 goals. My sticks were to blame.

FD: You seemed to have issues skating in warm ups too, what happened out there?

EC: That damn Borje put clear tape on my blades. He thinks he's funny but we will see who has the last laugh!

(182 Words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

I'll go with interupting Esa Parmborgs interview. My questions would be along the lines of, You are rumored to be related to the great Esa Anrikkanen, do you think he used up all the talent in your gene pool? You say youre a Dragons lifer, is that really true, or do you just like being a star player on an arguable mediocre team? Are you seriously fueled by chicken parm or is that just a shtick? Why is your favorite defenseman that you've ever played with Brennan Kennedy Jr? If you had to pick one team to play for from here on out, but you could swap to another team in the league you dont pick, is it the Calgary Dragons or Team Austria? That concludes my interview to get under the skin of Esa Parmborg. Feel free to stick around and find out his answers to these questions and more.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

We had the opportunity to briefly sit down with Carolina Kraken Captain Atticus Hale to catch up on the goings on of the season to this point…

Reporter: Atticus, you were recently named Captain of the Carolina Kraken after Roderic Banes moved up to the SHL. What’s that been like so far?

Atticus Hale: First of all, I’m grateful that my teammates see me as a leader on this team and have entrusted me with this honor. I can only hope to live up to what they expect out of a Captain. To answer your question though, It’s been pretty seamless. I’ve always been pretty vocal and kind of naturally gravitated toward leadership.

R: The Kraken have been a nice surprise this season, looking like a strong contender. With half the season left, how do you see everything playing out?

AH: Well, I don’t really want to make any predictions. I just hope we can keep playing at the same level for the rest of the season and into the playoffs. It’s my final season here and I’d love to see all our hard work pay off.

R: Thanks so much for taking the time to sit down with us Atticus. Good luck the rest of the season.

AH: Appreciate it. Thanks for having me.

PROMPT 2
[215 words]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Kickz dresses up as a reporter. Sporting a brand new fake mustache, a pair of glasses and a wig. He marches over to the stall of new teammate Andrei.

Andrei, when you play a full game without taking a penalty, what does that feel like?

Andrei, feels clean.

And Andrei, after the game is over, you usually make your way right into the showers before celebrating with your teammates, what is that all about

Andrei likes to be clean during post game.

What do you think all of your former teams have benefitted during your time with them? And does Chicago feel the same way about you?

Old teams were all very clean when Andrei showed up. Now, not so clean. Chicago was feeling dirty. So this season they sign Andrei and bam, now very clean team. Clean is good.

And just like that, the interview ends. One of the cleanest Q&A sessions of all time. Andrei is one clean guy.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Dressed in a trench coat and fake mustache, I decided to crash the press conference for @Durden. He's generally on the quite side, and keeps his answers fairly quick and concise, as well as safe. I wanna see if I can make him sweat a bit, so I'm gonna try and ask him some very direct questions about his teammates. "Hi Frederico, Richard Bwall with the Great Falls Gazette. First question, which one player would you squarely place the blame on for the teams' recent struggles?" The question takes him a back; he definitely wasn't ready for a question like that. As he starts to deflect and state that wins and losses are all as a team, I decide to push him even further. "But clearly there's a weak link. Brick Wall has been awful of late, even you must admit that?". He's practically stuttering now, although I appreciate seeing my teammate trying to defend me. "Last question, I promise: where are we getting dinner tonight?" He's clearly confused, until I take off the mustache. He let's out a big sigh and says "you're getting me a nice steak." I guess every prank has a price!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]