Create Account

S72 mPT #4: Reason for the Season

To Bastien, it is the continuation of the Family business started by his father with Detroit and Minnesota and a chance to play the game that he loves.

Shl - = - Falcons - = - Patriotes - = - Canada - = - Shl
[Image: eqsu1WN.png]

It's important to Alexi Piastri to prove to kids anywhere around the world that if you dedicate the time to keep improving as a player, on and off of the ice, you can make it to the SHL.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Hugh Manius thinks of being a professional hockey player as being a Manius, as generations of his family have had long successful careers. So, it just suits him.
Words~28

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

When I came into this league I had nothing and now I am something but what are all of you guys? Hmm idk I don't think anyone you are anything so go head bad cuz

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

being a professional hockey player means the world to me. it means being a hero and a role model to those who want to be like me. but the sad truth is they will never be like me because they are puny and suck.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Patya saying being professional player of the hockeys is everything Patya ever dreamed of. Patya need this because Patya have so much undying passion for the game.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Klaes is just trying to do his best after taking a slight detour in his career. The simply fact is that auto racing is calling his name and he's not sure how many more seasons he has left in him.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Rasmus needs hockey because he needs the money. He’s been playing so long that he has no other marketable skills - it’s just skate, shoot, pass and sleep. He couldn’t work a real job if his life depended on it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Welp being a hockey player is pretty neat but to be honest, my player thinks about retirement every day. It’s a really busy life

Paul was really lucky to be a professional hockey player, he was really not good at school and he probably would not have been able to have a good job otherwise, so hockey is literally life saving for him.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Frankly John Brown has no idea what it means to be a professional hockey player. Hockey wasn't a thing when he was around, he never considered what ice could be used for in large quantities beyond cooling more things to eat.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

For Edžus, to be a professional hockey player means a lot. It was his dream since he was a kid and he trained for it his entire life! Hockey is his world, the thing that makes him feel good.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Professional hockey means big contracts, large disposable income, and maybe playing a game on ice skates with a stick. Glory is for nerds that don't realize that million dollar contracts, even post tax, are nuts in the grand scheme to things

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

At the end of the day, hockey really is the only thing for Bender Junior. The fact that he wears his skates in bed basically speaks for itself... Some question the weirdness, but truthfully it is just his dedication to the game, the fun and the camaraderie.

[Image: Wally.png]

Being a professional hockey player means everything for Matiss, this is something that he has been working for his entire life and is grateful everyday for the chance to play the sport that he loves so much.