Create Account

S72 mPT#5: Showtime!

I will never watch any of the streams. It's what I always do and I have 1 cup in 7 years to show for it. So it seems to be working well for me.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I would probably follow more, but I started my current job not too long ago and I need to sleep earlier than some streams (and I'm too lazy to watch streams but that's a different issue)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I planned to follow LR talk about our team performance which is what I did. I don't tune into streams much since they usually happen when I'm available.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Andreas Kvalheim watched his former team, the Texas Renegades, put a valiant fight in the first round against the Chicago Syndicate, but after they got knocked out he's not followed the playoffs at all.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I will engage by being eliminated by a stacked team that cheated the system by having everyone and their mom sign there for free. I’m just saying I caught you and now I’m copying it leading scorers build so smarten up and feel my wrath pals!

Patya am always check box scores in team LR, and sometimes am watch stream. It all depending on how busy Patya am being. Patya am quite busy because Patya multinational superstar.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

My plans for the playoffs this season were to follow along with games whenever the lock room ping went out. Now, I'll check in occasionally until the finals kick around.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I will be working for basically every sim during the playoffs, so I do not have much of a plan. However, my current plan is to just intermittently send emotes during the sim when I get moments to on my shifts. (41 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I plan to be engaged this playoffs by helping my GMs out and staying active to make this postseason fun for the team. Additionally, I'll follow the games and suggest ways to improve our lines!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I simply can not follow the live sims as they are often far too late, so it will be box scores in the team discord unfortunately.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I plan to follow the playoffs as usual, along with the rest of the Aurora during the livestreams. We've come so close the last few seasons with no cigar, and we're ready to finish the job this time.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

We usually have people watching the streams together in voice chat, especially in the finals. It's actually something I really look forward to each season. I wish we did it more often but I understand why we don't.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Um Urtles plans on playing in the playoffs. Not sure what all these other players are talking about just watching or reading about them after. but if that means they wont be on the ice, then urtles will happily score hundreds of empty net goals by himself and win another cup

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

we like to watch a game or two during the playoffs to see how we are perfomring and try to figure out how to win against better teams.

[Image: hallsy.png]