Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

My players favorite game is MLB the show. This is because he can play as his favorite brother in secret because of how much he admires him. He won't tell anyone this though.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Bernard Lodge's favorite video game is almost definitely Tetris. The combination of requiring both reaction time and strategy make it a perfect game for a goalie.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

My favorite game is Dorf Fortress. I like to name my little dorfs with my friends names like @Duff101 and @gordonbombay and watch them slay giants and abysmal monsters. When they die it makes me sad tho.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The last video game DuBølk played was Frog Fractions. He failed math as a child and wanted to ensure it wouldn't happen again. He learned so much from the game he's gonna tell all of his friends about it!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Alright so my player is a huge RPG fan so Fall out new Vegas is the one for him but right now they are enjoying starfield

Lord Raiden's favorite game is without a question, Mortal Kombat. He just loves playing the game as himself and loves the fighting and physicality of the game. It is not even close.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Some might think Meta Knight is a lover of games, his name is oddly similar to a common character most people have heard of, but he actually doesn't play them much. His life feels a lot like a game already, and there is no need for him to go one level down and play games while playing the game of life.

Johnny Wagner-Svenson has really been enjoying Baldur's Gate 3. All of his free time is spent exploring the beautifully crafted game and its engaging storyline, working to save the Sword Coast from the evil clutches of The Absolute.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Kondos is a big video game player, and it really depends what his friends are playing. Sometime its Forza Horizon, sometimes its Warzone. Or maybe if I am playing solo its some old school runescap.

30+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Since the sim year is super far in the future my players favorite game is FHM 43. Its still kind of janky though, maybe in a couple more decades

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

There is only one right answer here for a hockey player. Cheeks Klapanen's favorite video game is Dating Simulator. Whichever one has some....spicy options involved. Or chel, chel's fun too I guess.

Patya favorite game is Chrono Trigger! This because is best jrpg ever made! Patya love for play games on Super Nintendo! Is favorite system made, and it is having best rjpgs. There is so many. Oh, Patya also love Final Fantasy VI!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Levin's favorite video game would be Farming Simulator. It's relaxed, fairly straightforward, and more realistic than Stardew Valley while achieving the same end goal - which is very "on brand" for a Swiss person.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

My players favorite game is League of Legends. He loves playing bot lane with his good friend @Briedaqueducthey are good buddies and work very well together when gaming. Good times for us down there.,

[Image: rotti.gif]

Darnell is really big into medieval city builders like Farthest Frontier. He likes to name citizens after his teammates and punish them by assigning them to the shit jobs (like night soil collector or beekeeper) based on their in game performance.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]